• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite meal of the day?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Dinner, because that's when we order a meal from the local pizza place and chow down when it gets to our place. My god it's so good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dinner because it's the only meal where I actually have time to put effort into it. Breakfast is whatever I can eat quickly and lunch is just some crappy canteen food or a sandwich I made.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    All of them. For different reasons.

Breakfast: How can you beat a runny egg with some kind of pork product? Best way to start the day

Lunch: I usually do some large plate of assorted cheeses and salumi and some antipasti type things. Lots of variety on one plate

Dinner: Technically, probably the best one. It's the largest, the whole family is almost always there, most flavours going on.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Mmmm, breakfast. Get up, get your ass out of bed, crack an egg into a pan and possibly lay down the bacon, sizzle for a few minutes (I always pick little bits of food out of the pan as I go because impatient lmao), then just sit down and nom. Sometimes accompanied with tea or coffee, and I almost invariably drizzle my breakfast in hot sauce. I also like making breakfast sandwiches (with a bagel), dipping toast/bacon into the egg yolks (KEEP IT RUNNY), and mixing bizarre flavours. I have the same thing almost every morning but to me eggs never get old. I also mix it up sometimes with lovely hashbrowns, pancakes, fruit or leftover dessert. -Can't wait to get a heart attack-

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I think dinner is my favourite meal of the day. More often than not I have to force myself to eat breakfast because I'm never hungry in the morning and I never know what to make myself for lunch, but dinner is always amazing probably because I don't have to make it and it's always delicious. Dinner is especially good when I work til 8 or 9pm and I know what I'm going home to :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I don't eat breakfast daily only on weekends and i eat lunch in my school so it is always cold but the dinner is always fresh .
    so........ my favorite meal of the day is dinner

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
    Years
    Breakfast, because yummy cereals :D It also helps me to get up.
    Not sure what to do with the other two. Don't have them daily. For dinner, it's mostly zwieback (nice german English :D). Lunch either costs more money (dining hall) or more time (do it yourself). Tough choice. That's why I decide it each day depending on my mood |D

Back