• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite music genre?

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I like most kinds of Rock genres and some Electronic (though I'm still new to the genre) songs.

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • i like all sorts rock, rap, techno, trance, indie, jumpstyle, dance, grindcore, scremo ect.... but i say the rave music is my fav.

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
    Years
  • I'm into all kinds of Metal genres, mostly Progressive, Death, Extreme, Power, Symphonic, etc.
    Also, some rock genres, like Art Rock, Progressive Rock, Hard Rock, AlternRock, Grunge, J-Rock, etc. (Not really into Punk Rock though... ^_^'' )

In the Electronic field, ONLY Trance and Industrial music. Not into House, Techno, Electro, whatever! xD

-GX-

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I like a few genres of metal like Melodic Death and Sludge, but my favorites are rock genres like Psychadelic, Classic, Folk.

Sludge Metal = Mastodon, Baroness, Kylesa
    Psychadelic = Pink Floyd

I also like Buckethead's Avant-garde style.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Alternative-rock, rock and pop are the main music genres I listen to. But I like alternative-rock the best.

JustSnilloc

Theorist Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm tempted to say Extreme Power Metal (DF)...

but I'll have to go with good ole' rock.... and its many varients

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Rock and Hip Hop... But anything that sounds good is alright.

Back