• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite personality?

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
  • Mine would be fun and outgoing. And nice. :3 All those together, and you have a great person for me to hang out with :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Mine is being outgoing,I just love to, most of my friends are shy for some reason,but i'm the most outgoing in the group.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I mostly like people who are quiet and a bit timid. For some reason, I just seem to notice these people a lot more. Attention seekers are just faces in the crowd, but someone who tries not to stand out too much really interests me. That being said, I do have some friends that are quite outgoing =P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    People like quiet people? I'm quiet but I'm also shy, which makes it kinda hard...A few of my friends have said in the past how it's odd for someone to be quiet to me because they were all such loud people.

I like funny and outgoing people, though, because it makes me louder haha. But I hate arrogant people, I knew a *very* arrogant person and he was a very punchable person (I think I just made up an adjective for punching o.O) he found it impossible to believe someone could have a different opinion to him urgh

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I like people who can be mature or immature at will, and aren't loud and/or obnoxious attention grabbers (Preferably those who don't try to blend in with everyone else. I hate people who throw aside their own person just so others will accept them; even more than said people themselves).
    Too many people around here are like that and I hate it. :/
    I also like people with an average brain capacity who don't try to be something they're not every other minute of their life. Seriously, people over here are just...ugh.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Whoever that can get my sense of humour.

Plus those that are willing to walk the extra mile

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'd like the perfect mixture of quirky, funny, smart, kind, and crazy. Especially quirky, XD. Most of my bestest friends are a little quirky in some regard.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Funny and kind. Even if it's them thinking they're funny, that in itself can make unfunny people funny.

Years
  • Funny all the way, but also a bit laid back and relaxed. Don't get me wrong I love to travel and stuff, but sometimes just chilling at home or watching a movie or something is the way to go. So really I like people to be active to motivate me...but chilled so that we can still take it easy now and again. If someone is too active I just get drained man x_X

Back