• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite song/album?

Akita

Returned
Years
  • My favorite song is Working Class Hero - Green Day. It was originally written and performed by John Lennon (pure music genius), but Green Day's version is a lot more powerful. The lyrics really speak to me.

My favorite album would be tied between Green Day's Dookie and 21st Century Breakdown. Both are brilliant.

As a side note, I do like other artists too...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Favourite song of all time would have to be Gorecki by Lamb.

I have many favourite albums which range in style and genre, but they include everything from Lady Gaga's Fame Monster to Bowie's Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps). I'll come up with an exhaustive list some time in the near future to enlighten you all! :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My favorite song of all time has to be Sweet Dreams by Beyoncé, but I have a handful of songs that I consider my all time favorites...
    Once in a Lifetime, Poison, Get Me Bodied, Flaws & All, by Beyoncé, haha most of them are by her.
    Rock With U by Janet Jackson

My favorite album would have to be B'Day by Beyoncé. Though all three are my favorites...

Years
  • My favorite album would be Painkiller by Judas Priest, it's just a masterpiece. And how.

My favorite song, however... Hmmm, his one's a bit harder.... Well, I'll just say Trololo, Trololo is awesome.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • My favorite album is Food and Liquor by Lupe Fiasco

My favorite song is Numb Techo Remix, the beat is just amazing !

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I would say my favorite song is either "Candypop" by Heartsdales (J-pop), "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, or "Electropop" by Jupiter Rising.

By number of songs played, I would say that Fearless by Taylor Swift is my favourite album, but I can't say I enjoy all of the songs on it. ^_
    ^

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    my favorite song changes from time to time.. but the classics like true colors, time after time, i don't wanna miss a thing, we r the world, will always be one of my favorites, but as of now, the track that i'm most into is born this way. gaga ftw.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Well generally all my favourite songs are from musicals and theatrical soundtracks, but the majority of these I highly doubt many people on here will know!

So outside of musicals...

I don't think I know a single album where I like all the songs on it, infact these days if I like 50% of them I feel lucky lol.

I'm a metalhead really, but my top 3 songs would be

Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns
    Billy Talent - White Sparrows / Rusted From The Rain
    AFI - Miseria cantare

Also like a lot of the WWE Themes.

Years
  • My favourite album is either Can't Stop, Won't Stop by The Maine, RIOT! by Paramore or A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic! At The Disco

The runner up would surely be So Wrong, It's Right by All Time Low

I don't have a favourite songg. :'D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My favorite song is defiantly a song by My Chemical Romance, but I can't choose one particular song because I love them all so much.

My favorite album is The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I can say that Ray of Light is one of my favorite album, it's a masterpiece. As for the song, it changes from time to time so I can't really choose one since there's a lot of them, currently, I am in love with Born This Way.

amd

Years
  • at the moment, my favorite album is Broken Bells' self-titled debut album. My favorite song is probably New Slang by The Shins.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • My favorite album would be Stripped by Christina Aguilera, and my favorite song off the album is Beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    My favorite songs change a lot, but currently it's 'My Life For Hire' by A Day To Remember. (Which may change as soon as Simple Plan's or Rise against's new albums come out) My favorite Album is any one done by Simple Plan~!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The ArchAndroid by Janelle Monáe is my favorite album.

Some other albums that are high up there are Fast Times at Barrington High - The Academy Is..., Rotation - Cute is What We Aim For, Boys Like Girls - Boys Like Girls, Picturesque - Chase Coy, A Promise to Burn - Framing Hanley, Love Like This - The Summer Set, RIOT - Paramore, How to Save a Life - The Fray, Oracular Spectacular - MGMT, Black Holes and Revelations - Muse, Manners - Passion Pit, Santigold - Santigold, and Treats - Sleigh Bells.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • I have like 58 favorite songs, and my two favorite albums are Through Being Cool by Saves the Day and War All the Time by Thursday.

Back