• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite spinoff?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Anyone who knows me knows that Explorers of Sky is my favourite game of all. :')

Apart from Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Conquest and Stadium were excellent spin-offs! Both have so much potential to be made into fantastic Switch games! The same can be said for other spin-off titles, too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon Colosseum and its ost changed my world when I was younger. I always thought Wes was the coolest character too.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • PMD. I know that it's more or less over by now, but hey at least it came out on a high note

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
    Years
  • Mystery Dungeon by a landslide. I always wanted to play a game where you are the Pokemon and PMD gave me that. I'm hoping it'll get a new entry on Switch with Gen 8 coming out, but I won't be surprised if SPMD was the last one. I'm not sure how many more times they can come up with a twist ending/event.

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
    Years
  • I've not played very many spin-off Pokémon titles before, but I always enjoyed playing Pokémon Rumble with my cousin on his Wii long ago.
    Apparently he got the full game for free on there despite never actually buying it and to this day we still don't know how or why, but we enjoyed the crap out of it nonetheless.
    I now have Rumble World on my 2DS that I play time and time again.

Back