• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite style in PC?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Moving this on over to OVP because it's not a discussion. Just had a quick check and I don't think I saw this thread over there already in an active state.

Dawn of Champions or New Directions, by the way.

Years
    Final Resistance because User CP is a button not a drop down
    and Dialga vs Palkia because it looks cool!

yeah I looked through all the PC styles... the panels are sometimes different... but it's good but I need to adjust XD

Moving this on over to OVP because it's not a discussion. Just had a quick check and I don't think I saw this thread over there already in an active state.

Dawn of Champions or New Directions, by the way.

What's an OVP okay I move it buuut how? o.o

Last edited:
    Years
    Right now I'm using PC Pro Blue, because I prefer having simpler themes, and the dark blue matches my computer's current theme and wallpaper.

Up until the last few weeks I was using PokeCommunity Black Version though, just because I felt like a change.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My AF style, PokeBok. :)

I only ever use stuff I do :x

Before this I used Stunfisk'd & Top Dog, SO YEAH.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My favorite styles are Stunfisk'd and New Directions (Black). I used to love Stand Nexus but now it's not very appealing imo, other styles are better. d:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i like the dawn of the champions, New Directions(black and purple) and
    Flames of Simplicity.

Meganium2342525

Falling Star
    Years
    Nimbasa's Shining Beauty. :3

I looove the combination of the blue and green in the background, and of course, Elesa. :D

I also like this year's AF style, makes me miss FB sometimes haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I use Stunfisk'd, but New Directions (gray version) is a close second if not for huge header lol.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Touj you can turn off the header you know that right? With reduced mode!

Anyways I'm using Caramel Sentret right now, I don't know if I really have a favourite but I like New Directions a lot and a Pokélink one but can't remember which one haha.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    AUTUMN ALWAYS. ALWAYS.

I've been using the theme since I joined. I used Midnight Misty and Haruka's Happiness for a couple of months when I joined, but once I discovered Autumn Always, I fell in love and haven't been able to change it. Which is why I despise April Fools on here when they change the layout; it's so hard to get used to anything after I've been using the same style for 6 years!

Back