• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite time of the day?

Favorite time of the day?

• Total voters

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My favorite time of the day..is the time a little after afternoon, around 6:00 pm when the sun's just about to set and there's a orange-red kind of atmosphere. It's just really soothing and relaxing. And thus, I sometimes take a nap around this time XD. But yeah, it's really awesome.

I have to turn over my books at night time, so I can't say that it's my favorite time of the day. Around 10:00PM - 2:00AM is around the time I'm on my computer, so I can't say that I really despise the night.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Morning. Usually get most action in B/W and...idk waking up is nice.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Afternoons...they are quiet...more relaxing, and less tension building then the morning can be.
    Nights are too long and drag out forever...so I have no interest in night except on Saturday.

Years
    Early evening, when I typically get home from work. I get to unwind, use the computer or play video games, maybe eat some tasty food, and I'm not super tired like I would be midnight or later. The more tired I am, the more I stress out. D:

Years
    Night time. I love it for some reason. It's when I am most relaxed.

Definitely not a morning person... haha.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I like the afternoon. I love it when the sun is setting and sky is an odd colour, like in between day & night. It's rather hard to explain actualy. xD;

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I prefer night time, considering I do everything at night, from studying to going out. It's also the quietest time of the day.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Night, night, night. The silence, coolness, privacy, and lack of glaring light all over the place gives me energy.
    I also enjoy the extremely early mornings. The world is most at rest, and it makes me feel at peace.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    My favorite time of the day is between 1 A.M and 10 P.M, when I am in my deepest sleep and nothing on my mind. I like sleeping a lot, so any time that there's sleeping or even taking a small nap, is my favorite time of the day.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
    Err, I like 6-10pm because that's my free time. School is from 7:20-2:10 and I work until 5pm on my work. (this is just monday through thurs, I do my weekend homework on Sunday)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Night, mainly because that's when I'm asleep and dream. When I'm awake, I have to deal with the pressures of life. >_>

Back