• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Water pokemon

chardestroys

getting on his feet again
    Years
    feraligater

I cant believe nobody has mentioned feraligater! comon it looks aawesome! plus dragon dance is pretty sweet on him as well ;0

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    There's too many water types to choose from >.< I really like Mijumaru though. And Crocnaw, and Swampert.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Politoed

What's your favorite Water pokemon

It's so cute ^_^

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Milotic and Gyarados. Gawsh. Raising two weak fish into beasts like them is definitely worth it. And Squirtle cause it was first starter when I started playing Pokemon. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh god...favourite overall, is probably Kingdra. But only just, due to it being a dragon. Other contenders:

-Empoleon
    -Slowking
    -Slowbro
    -Slowpoke
    -Politoed
    -Poliwrath
    -Mudkip
    -Swampert
    -Totodile
    -Squirtle
    -Chinchou
    -Relicanth
    -Kabutops

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    walrien definately. even though its ugly it has great stats and is very powerful

Years
    For pure Water-type Pokemon, my favourites are Magikarp, Vaporeon, Azumarill and Suicine. For half Water-types, I also like Gyarados, Lapras and Swampert.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd have to say Wartortle, Marstomp, and Quagsire. And the new water starter. :)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well the thread says "what's your favourite water pokemon" not water type pokemon, so this could acctually refer to any pokemon which lives in a water, so mine is dragonite, but I know you meant water type pokemon so mine fav water type pokemon is definitly gyarados...

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Oh, I like a lot of Water-types, but Suicune, Sharpedo, Slowbro / king, Starmie, Golduck, Kabutops, Tentacruel, and Swampert are all good in my opinion (long list, but whatever lol).

Back