• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Favourite Colour

Favourite Colour

• Red

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Green

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Bronze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sliver

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Black(shade)

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Grey

• Brown

• White(shade)

• Platnum

• Other

Votes: 7 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Almost every shade from Royalblue to Navy and darker. Blue is one of the most pretty colours there is. I use it a lot when colouring my own character's clothes. x3 Also purple and something like this.... I'm attracted to purple things, but blue is still the most pretty one. xD
    I also like the colour of green. It gives a calm effect and is not too strong. The theme I'm using now for pc is green.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Blue. It's the perfect color, seeing as both the sky and seas make it their own.

I also like red, white, and black, and any combination of the preceding. Favorite color combos are white/blue and red/black.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Orange, it's bright, it's flashy, and it explains my personality. ^_^

usami

biohazard
    Years
    My favorite color is blue, but I also really like pink, purple and orange.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Blue was my favorite color when I was younger, but I noticed everyone and their mom liked it...Then I saw the GREEN. So yeah, Green has been my favorite color ever sense, it just pwns. I mean everything I like is green: Money, Grass, Money, Leaves, Money, Envy...did I forget to mention Money is green? Even my little dragons in my signature are green!

Back