• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK?

Whats your favourite day of the week?

• Monday

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite day is actually Thursday because that is the day I get paid. XD And when I am off on Thursday, that is plus right there too. =D Plus anyday I am off is fine too. Usually will be Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. :3 But I still like Thursday. XD

Last edited:

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
    Years
  • Definitely Saturday. Why? Because I don't have to do anything related to school on that day. And I can spend hours on my computer... Provided that I finish my homework. :S
    I love the shows on Saturday!

Last edited:

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • I would say I love Pokémonday, but I really don't like school so it has to be saturday for me.
    On sunday I have to prepare for school again, so I verge on homicidal at the mention of the foul prison.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • Gotta say, Friday owns all days seeing as it is the step into the weekend. Now you may wonder, why not Saturday then, since it IS the weekend? Because Friday night is a free night and actually leads to two free days.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Saturday because it's the only day I get to relax without having to do anything.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I like Saturdays. They're Pleasant. There's oftentimes good cartoons (and bad ones too) on TV, there's nothing you're expected to do...it's a lazy day at most and I love it! :D

Plus I tend to get out of the house on Saturday and such so it's all good. :D

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • I like every day of the week, but the one that makes me feel best is Thursday. I always do stuff on Thursday/

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
  • I'd have to say Saturday. I get to sleep in and relax, for the most part. I do have errands to run on the weekends though, like grocery shopping and various other miscellaneous things.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Different days for different reasons. There are some days where I get to see my crush outside of school for a couple hours, so they're a plus. Weekends are never relaxing, but they're still weekends. Tuesdays and Thursdays are both important. Tuesdays set up a week for me, and Thursdays give me a final push to do well in school. My favorite day, though? Hmm. I'd have to say Mondays maybe? I really am unsure. D:

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Im a friday lover, just that aura of the school week ending and the weekend beginning.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Depends what days I have off college.

It was Thursday, as it was no college, no work, could stay the night anywhere do what I want.

Now I have college Thursday. So, it's a difficult question.

Mon -- College, Work.
    Tues -- Evening rehearsal.
    Wednesday -- Film club, eh.
    Thursday -- College.
    Friday -- College, Work.
    Saturday -- Morning rehearsal, work.
    Sunday -- Morning rehearsal.

So, you see, I don't have a permanent resident in favourite day. It depends where or what I'm doing.

Back