• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Eeveelution?

lazysensei

Catcher not a Fighter
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    I think Vaporeon is my favorite the acid armor thing just makes it pure awesome

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love them all but Vaporeon(shiny), Jolteon and Glaceon are my faves.

Raicheya

Missing Trainer
    Years
  • Leafeon And Espeon!!I cant decide but Leafeon has my old move that i always loved and considered strong 'leaf blade' and Espeon well I don't know!Just like espeon lol.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • VAPOREAN!

Vaporean will always be my favorite eeveelution. I like all of them especially Flareon, Leafeaon and Espion and Umbreaon (thought I can't decide who I like better out of the last two).

I will always love plain old Eevee too :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Mines Vaporeon. I love b-passing acid armors to cm blissey.

So a rundown...
    In battle-Vaporeon
    By looks-Umbreon
    If they were real and I could have one as a pet (lol)-Espeon

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    My favorite is probably Jolteon!
    I love his Volt Absorb Ability and strange mix of learned attacks: double kick (fighting), pin missle (bug). He's a just a power house!
    My second favorite is Umbreon. ^.^

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Vaporeon because it's pretty durable, defensive, and passes nice bulky subs. I don't really use any of the Eevee line anymore, though.

Back