• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your favourite Kalos Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    It's a fairly generic answer, but.. Sylveon. I'm just a total sucker for its design. <3

A close second would have to be Espurr.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Inkay =w=
    I'm obsessed with squids, Dark and Psychic are my two favourite types of Pokemon, and it's all pastel coloured so as soon as I saw Inkay I knew I was going to have one on my team~

Years
    I have to say either hawlucha or sliggoo.
    Both of their designs are so extraordinary it's great!
    I've always liked luchadores and sliggoo looks like a pokemon joker.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    I really like shiny Honedge because the red color on it was what made me go from, "Oh hey that's a cool Pokemon" to, "Oh, hey, I need that Pokemon shiny." Honedge is also the first Pokemon I ever tried to get shiny through Masuda Method. And I can also finally drop the, "Its blade is red from the blood of its enemies" line on my friends (to their great un-amusement).

I'm also a big fan of Hawlucha because... Nacho Libre I love the color red.

Nakala Pri

I really like Chespin and Braixen, plus Noivern is pretty sweet.

Pancham... too...

And Sylveon, Dedenne... Goodra... Klefki...

The list goes on, but one thing is for sure:

Barbaracle is NEVER gonna be on that list. xD

Wazee Wynkoop

New Start!
    Years
    Chesnaught and Greninja are really cool, IMO. Even if the former has a bad movepool, their designs speak to me the most.
    Yveltal's a pretty cool legendary as well. And Tyrantrum was the 1st fossil Pokémon I ever felt compelled to use in my team.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    There was too many pokemon that I love,so I picked four.
    4. Gogoat: I watched the "Adventures in Unova and Beyond" season recently, and I really liked Gogoat in it. I also had this Pokemon on my team because I thought I could ride it.
    3. Barbaracle: Weird choice, but I think Barbaracle is cool. I like his cry for some reason, and he pulled my team together in later gyms.
    2. Goodra: I like friendly Dragons, and Goodra and Dragonite are some of my favorite dragons.
    1. Heliolisk: This Pokemon is on my top 10 list, and I just love lizards. Also, it's combined with my 2nd favorite type!

Mr.Fish

Splashing About
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2021
    I like the idea of customising Furfrou, but I think it shouldn't revert back to its normal forme when you put it in the pc. Anyway I'd say my favourite would be Skiddo and Furfrou.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I, personally, am a gargantuan fan of Mega Blastoise. It looks quite epic when it comes to design, in my opinion. Its body is extremely bulky, it's got one huge cannon stuck onto its back which it could take in and out of its shell at will, and it has two mini-cannons attached to its hands alongside. Mega Blastoise makes a great battler as well. Its defensive stats are very high, and so is its Special Attack stat. Plus, with its Mega Launcher ability, it gets an additional boost to some special-based moves that it has access to. Chesnaught would have to be another of my favorites. I have one on my team at the moment, and it's able to wall my opponents pretty easily. Along with Chesnaught and Mega Blastoise, I like Talonflame, too. :]

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I, personally, am a gargantuan fan of Mega Blastoise. It looks quite epic when it comes to design, in my opinion. Its body is extremely bulky, it's got one huge cannon stuck onto its back which it could take in and out of its shell at will, and it has two mini-cannons attached to its hands alongside. Mega Blastoise makes a great battler as well. Its defensive stats are very high, and so is its Special Attack stat. Plus, with its Mega Launcher ability, it gets an additional boost to some special-based moves that it has access to. Chesnaught would have to be another of my favorites. I have one on my team at the moment, and it's able to wall my opponents pretty easily. Along with Chesnaught and Mega Blastoise, I like Talonflame, too. :]
    Haha oops. I ran only physical moves on my Blastoise... he was still the MVP when I was against the Elite Four at the end of the game, however. Now that I know Mega Blastoise gets Mega Launcher... hmmmm, options :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    I like a lot of them. But my favorites would probably have to be the Delphox and Chesnaught lines, Noivern, Xerneas, Florges, Heliolisk, Aromatisse, and Barbaracle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    My favourite is probably Aegislash. I liked Honedge from the start, when I first saw it, and when I saw Aegislash, I was really happy. I was hoping that they would do what they did with Aegislash and not make it generic. I also love its ability, which makes it a very viable Pokemon, as it lets you have both defense and attack. What makes this better is its movepool. King's shield lets you go back to the defensive stance, and can lower the opponents attack.
    Overall, I love its design, movepool, stats, ability and just about everything else about it. :D

Years
    I like Zygarde a bunch because after a Camoflage makes me a Normal type... MegaDunsparce does Return, Extremespeed, and other moves differently.

Also really like Slurpuff and Fletchinder. Fletchinder does Fly better than Talonflame.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Yveltal. First off, I've wanted a proper Dark type legend for a long time. Sure, Darkrai's cool, but Yveltal is just amazing. Second, the choices for this gen are sadly small and Yveltal just stood out the most, whether for being a Dark type legend or for being just cool looking.

It's also one of the darkest Pokemon in existence because really... It constantly kills things. I don't mean KO, I mean kill. Just look at it's lore... *shiver*

But yeah, that's all the reason I need.

Back