• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite kingdom hearts character?

Years
    I'm going to give 10 KH characters I like and why I like them... I like most of the characters but the list will be long enough as is (and this isn't in any set order... it's just the order that the person popped into my mind XD).

~ Sora
    He's the main character, and I think he has a good story in the series. I know he's trying to find his friends, but at the same time trying to restore order to everything.... or something like that. XD

~ Roxas
    In a way you can't help but to feel just a little sorry for Roxas at the start of KH2... First he finds out that he is having strange dreams, then he finds out his friends aren't real, then he finds out he's nothing but a shadow... I know Roxas is all emo, but personally... I like him better then Sora. On top of that... Org 13 all the way yo. XD

Well, this is good, because emos will rule the world.

~ Kairi
    I'm glad that she got out there and did something in KH2... but I wish they made it where she did more. I like her because she's... Kairi... XD

I still need the name of her Keyblade.

~ Axel
    If you've seen Axel in the game then you know how awesome he is... On top of that, fire, red, awesome, etc. <3
    XD

Fire is fun. Got it memorized?

~ Riku
    Riku had a quite messed up and strange story for the whole series... I think in KH he was a total ass and such. But as CoM and KH2 rolled around I liked him a lot better.

~ Donald
    Ok, he's a little strange... a talking duck that can't talk right. But still, he's funny and everyone likes Donald.... even if he might be annoying to some. XD

~ Goofy

I guess Goofy is what you'd call.... goofy. I really don't know why I like him, I just do. XD

~ Diz
    Not so much liking him as much as me liking his story. When I step back at the end of KH2 and look at Diz I see that he had a great story in the KH series.

~ Naminé
    Naminé is awesome... don't mess with her or she'll screw up your memories and make you think you're a duck or something. XD
    I like Kairi... I like Naminé, is that so hard to understand? XD

~ Demyx
    Go play the game and you'll see why he's awesome... might be as awesome as Axel. XD

And there you have it people... my fav KH characters.

Hurray for Kingdom Hearts! Got it memorized?!

Back