• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite kingdom hearts character?

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Hi

I just wondered what your favourite character in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom hearts chain of memories and Kingdom Hearts 2 was??
    Mine's Proberly Sora but i also love Roxas,Namine,Riku,Axel,Demyx and Zexion aswell. But, My favourite is Sora he is the best!

So i just wondered what your favorite character in KH was??

bye

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite KH character is Riku, followed closely by Sora. And because he had the guts to use a pink scythe and petals as deadly weapons, Marluxia is also pretty awesome.

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Mine would be Demyx, Sora, Axel, Roxas and Hayner...
    What? Hayner makes me lul okay?
    True Hayner is funny snd he is kinda cool and he is also a gd fighter:)
    but i still luv roxas though!!

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Aqua, Van and Terra... Hey, you said Kingdom Hearts right... Hehehehehe okay... I like Roxas and Rikku... Roxas is cool and awesome, Rikku on the other hand is mysterious... to me its sumthin cool...

Cid

Years
    Roxas gets my vote (you should make this a poll, though it's just a suggestion). Though I like Sora, Axel and Riku too.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My favourite are Axel and Rikku. They're well cool!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Organization XIII, particularly Demyx, Zexion, Axel, and Marluxia. Demyx has this really awesome water theme going on, and I like the design of his sitar. Plus, he doesn't like fighting, which is unique in the Organization. Marluxia makes me laugh because he controls flowers. I mean, it's cute and stuff, and he's surprisingly powerful, but... flowers? But, the flowers is what makes him truly awesome because no one else would ever have such a power.

Apart from Organization XIII, though, I'd have to say Sora and Goofy. They're really cute~ :D

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I find it funny how Demyx claims to be a sucky fighter and turns out to be the hardest of the XIII, or at least just about

Years
    Axel. Got it memorized?

I also like Riku (yay for dark Keyblades!), Roxas (yay for twilight Keyblades!), Captain Jack Sparrow (they left out his jar of dirt... T_T), Sephiroth (I can't believe no one mentioned him yet), Cloud (yay for spiky hair!), Leon/Squall (I'll tell you why in a minute), and Goofy.

Why Goofy? I'll tell you why...

Sora, Jack, Donald, Goofy: *about to attack Luxord*
    Luxord: Parley!
    Sora: Huh?
    Goofy? Barley?

XDDDDD

Leon: Think you can handle this many?
    Cloud: Well...might be tough if one more shows up.
    Leon: Then that'll have to be the one I take care of.
    Cloud: What? You're fighting too?

OWNED!

Sephiroth: What is Cloud doing?
    Sora: Beats me.
    Sephiroth: Hmph. By the way, you three...who are you? *draws Masamune*
    Sora, Donald, Goofy: *jump back, Sora wields Keyblade*
    Goofy: I'm not sure we should tell ya.
    Sephiroth: Well...that's an interesting sword you're carrying.
    Donald: It's the Keyblade!
    Sephiroth: I see. So that's a Keyblade. And I suppose you must be its chosen wielder.
    Sora: So what if I am?
    Sephiroth: I wonder if it won't change its mind...once I defeat you!

WHOO! I loved this bit the most out of all of Kingdom Hearts II!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Xehanort's heartless. 8D No, seriously. He's awesome. He both looks and sounds cool and I could listen to speeches about darkness all day long. I've actually learned most of his lines by heart without even trying. =P He also happens to have one of the best battle themes in video game history, Forze Del Male. I must say the last battle against him is pretty disappointing though.

Other awesome characters include Marluxia, Larxene and Zexion, and I used to like Sora up to Kingdom Hearts II where he turned into a complete idiot. I also like Naminé although she treated everyone like crap.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Roxas <3 His personality, especially during the prequel part at Twilight Town, seems like one of the most thought out ones in the series. And he uses two keyblades at once, that's so awesome. I can't wait to play more as him in 358/2 Days. :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'm going to give 10 KH characters I like and why I like them... I like most of the characters but the list will be long enough as is (and this isn't in any set order... it's just the order that the person popped into my mind XD).

~ Sora
    He's the main character, and I think he has a good story in the series. I know he's trying to find his friends, but at the same time trying to restore order to everything.... or something like that. XD

~ Roxas
    In a way you can't help but to feel just a little sorry for Roxas at the start of KH2... First he finds out that he is having strange dreams, then he finds out his friends aren't real, then he finds out he's nothing but a shadow... I know Roxas is all emo, but personally... I like him better then Sora. On top of that... Org 13 all the way yo. XD

~ Kairi
    I'm glad that she got out there and did something in KH2... but I wish they made it where she did more. I like her because she's... Kairi... XD

~ Axel
    If you've seen Axel in the game then you know how awesome he is... On top of that, fire, red, awesome, etc. <3
    XD

~ Riku
    Riku had a quite messed up and strange story for the whole series... I think in KH he was a total ass and such. But as CoM and KH2 rolled around I liked him a lot better.

~ Donald
    Ok, he's a little strange... a talking duck that can't talk right. But still, he's funny and everyone likes Donald.... even if he might be annoying to some. XD

~ Goofy

I guess Goofy is what you'd call.... goofy. I really don't know why I like him, I just do. XD

~ Diz
    Not so much liking him as much as me liking his story. When I step back at the end of KH2 and look at Diz I see that he had a great story in the KH series.

~ Naminé
    Naminé is awesome... don't mess with her or she'll screw up your memories and make you think you're a duck or something. XD
    I like Kairi... I like Naminé, is that so hard to understand? XD

~ Demyx
    Go play the game and you'll see why he's awesome... might be as awesome as Axel. XD

And there you have it people... my fav KH characters.

Back