• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    my favourite is a tie between Croagunk and Toxicroak :D
    They're fighting and Poison type which is just awesome in itself and I love the way they look :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    My childhood favorite was Mew, and I still like to keep it at the top. However, I'm just infatuated with Blaziken and Swampert.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Heracross - He's powerfull, looks cool, and was availible in every game since he was introduced. So glad you can catch it in DP=D

Sandslash - He looks dangerous. and he can really cause great damage.

Swampert/Marshtomp - Swampert was the first 3th gen pokemon I've seen, and I still love him and his lil' brother.

Flygon - Coolest dragon so far, in my opinion. Also has a great movepool

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    The Cyndaquil line and Lugia are my top favourites, because Cyndaquil was my very first pokémon, and I thought Lugia was just plain awesome when I first caught it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    interesting choice :o
    i always thought most rock pokemon [nosepass] were kinda ugly

I agree I dont like most of them, but Onyx is the exception. I also love gyarados. I guess its from when I started playing the first game, there wernt too many pokemon who wernt all cute and stuff (not that theres anything wrong with that). Onyx and Gyarados however look mean and powerful, so I gravitated towards them.

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    Yeah, reminds me of the old anime, with the giant giant onyx, they both kinda like serpents, I never liked that gyarados never closed its mouth :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Yeah, reminds me of the old anime, with the giant giant onyx, they both kinda like serpents, I never liked that gyarados never closed its mouth :/

Lol yeah that is kinda weird. In my brain he closes his mouth. Its just kinda dumb otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hypno (:
    He's my favorite (for now).
    He's really mysterious and he's just epicccc.

gunjackSmoker

Rogue Trainer
    Years
    Charmander is my favorite pokemon. It is so cute in that form. And then it evolves into Charmeleon which is awesome but not as awesome as a cool and strong Charizard which is Charmanders last evolutionary form. CHARMANDER RULES!!!!!!

Jenayru

X3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Infernape. It's fast, strong, knows a variety of moves, and it was my first Pokemon!

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Flygon to the max. Was one of my first few pokemon I caught in Ruby when I started playing again, and it's been a main on my teams ever since. It's not like I like the pokemon Flygon in general, just MY Flygon, and that one only.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back