• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
  • Ill say my favourite for each type:
    Fighting: machamp
    Water: poliwrath
    Grass: victreebel
    Psychic: slowking
    Flying: crobat
    Dark: Houndoom
    Fire: Typhlosion
    Electric: pikachu
    Dragon: Dragonite
    rock: aerodactyl (i think its rock)
    Ground: Sandslash
    Poison: Muk
    Steel: Steelix
    Ice: Dewgong/Cloyster (its a tie)
    normal: Wigglytuff/Chansey (another tie)
    Ghost: Gengar
    Bug: Heracross

But overall in general my fave is either heracross, poliwrath or pikachu

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • At the moment I have a thing for Kingdra. I keep meaning to boot up a new game on Gold/Silver and train one up but i've not gotten around to it yet haha.

Some reasons why Kingda is my current fave:
    It's part Dragon-type (My fave type).
    It evolves from a Seadra, which was one of my faves from the Colour gens anyway.
    The fact it's dual Dragon/Water means that common-type weaknesses have been cancelled out (Eg Grass, Electric and Ice). Its only weakness is Dragon and let's face it, there aren't many about.
    It has really well-rounded stats. I think its weakest is it's HP, but that can be easily rectified with a bit of EV training.

I like Kingdra so much I put one in my sig haha. I'll probably have a new fave Pokémon by this time next month but for now, Kingdra is my fave based on pure awesomeness.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Oh gosh, I could never pick just one favorite Pokémon. My head would probably explode or somethin'.

When I used to watch the anime a long time ago, I'm guessing my favorite Pokémon was Pikachu. I would love to say that it was Ho-oh from the first episode (or Pidgey), but, if I did, I'd be lying.

The first game I played was Sapphire. At that time, my favorite Pokémon was the mascot of the game, Kyogre (even though I never did end up catching it).

Currently, some of my many favorite Pokémon are:

-Pikachu
    -Raichu
    -Abra
    -Kadabra
    -Eevee
    -Totodile
    -Pichu
    -Chimchar
    -Starly
    -Shinx
    -Buizel
    -Arceus

As you might have seen, I'm a sucker for the cute Bird-types that you can catch at the very beginning of the games (Pidgey, Starly, etc.). I'm sure I missed tons on that list... oh well...

Methuselah

Editor Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Mew, I love Mew I always have.

But if it was a non Legendary I'd have to say Arcanine, they're so majestic.
    Or even Ninetales. I love Fire dogs in general.

I just like Sudowoodo because of the sound it made when you sprinkle it with the squirtbottle in G/S/C

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Latias and Latios were my absolute favorites. I'm really liking Eevee, Umbreon, Ninetales, Rampardos, Garchomp, Skymin and Chikorita though lately. Mawile is just plain awesome.

I like a load of others too. <3​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Let's see here...

Pikachu - I don't know WHAT got into me. I just like it, that's all.
    Glaceon - A powerhouse in my team. Don't you think she's beautiful?
    Cherrim - Given that I love flowers, and... it's so cute... Pity I don't have it on my team.
    Infernape - Looks, mostly. It's also my personal physical sweeper. God damn it, WHY does its defense have to be SOOOO low?!

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Umbreon, I don't know why but it is just a cool pokemon. I love all the eons.

Octopus

Blub.
    Years
  • Hehe, definitely Steelix.
    Why? Because a shining steelix was the rarest pokemon card I have ever gotten in my entire life. Not to mention it looks pretty sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back