• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiko

Banned
Years
  • My favorite pokemon is probably Blissey. I don't care if all the trainers just want " power of the pokemon is awesome. i can win defeat all the trainers in the whole world and become the greatest pokemon trainer ever ". Well it depends on the trainer if the trainer trains his/her pokemon well. But still i like Blissey. It's HP is awesome. Even though it Attack Power is weak. Still it can do many things. And it's a unique one too.

Akiko.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • My favourite pokemon to use are Starmie and Manaphy. Very fun pokemon. :P

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Groudon all the way! Much more freaking better than Kyogre. (No offense to Kyogre fans out there).
    I wrote a fanfic about Groudon too! *motions to sig*.

Skullking17

Trainer
    Years
  • Dragonite is my favorite. I am a big fan of dragon pokemon. They are powerfull and awsome. And dragonite is the original dragon to be feared and respected.

Squirtersaur

ELECTRIFYING
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Bulbasaur and Squirtle are both as good as each other. All others must bow their heads towards them.

walasaka

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
  • I love Houndoom and Charizard.

There's something about them that just gets me: good design, pretty powerful.

for Gen 4: Luxray

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back