• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

123456connor

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2023
    fsdfgfdgsdfgfgdfsgfdgsdfgdfgfsd

my fav's are munchlax and snorlax they have been and always will be my favorite pkmn

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
    Years
  • Bulbasaur, because no matter what the situatiom, Bulbasaur can always seem to fix it. Plus, who wouldnt want a venusaur? :D

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Rotom, especially his washing machine form. He'd be so handy around the house.

Also, Venonat, its so cute.

sonicisrad

^ Yes he is. ^
    Years
  • My favourite pokemon of all time is... :t067: MACHOKE!! :t067: - Fighting Pokemon are my kinda Pokemon. I love 'em all. The only thing I dislike about Machoke is it's size, having a wrestling-based Pokemon only be 4'11" is silly, have him atleast 6'5"!! If I had a Machoke, I'd train it to be 7'0"!!!!!

Honourable mentions go to:
    :t272: :t321: :t334: :t330: :t157: :t376: :t062: :t350: :t176: :t082:

I am yet to play Gen IV so until then... no Gen IV pokemon. Oh btw, Gen III pokemon own.

Bulbasaur, because no matter what the situatiom, Bulbasaur can always seem to fix it. Plus, who wouldnt want a venusaur? :D

You and me both, though saying that, Ivysaur takes the cake as being my favourite of the Bulbasaur family. All that Super Smash Bros. Brawling with him paid off. ;)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Pikachu, Jirachi, and, Mew. And many of the 'cuter' ones. I also like a lot of the cooler ones, too, though maybe they aren't as much of favs, I dunno...Like Typhlosion and Ursaring lol Okay...I addmit it--I posted those 2 to pun on my CAMPING trip I am exsited about, however, I do still like them lol and other cool ones

It's hard not to like Pokemon just a LITTLE, anyways....

Years
  • I simply love Blastoise, principly because when I was 5 years old and I started to see Pokémon in the television, I loved Squirtle when I saw him, and then when I got the Blue version and I choosed Squirtle as my starter when it evolved in Blastoise I was like *0*
    That is one of the reasons why it is my favorite Pokémon, but there are more xD

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • Alakazam, Typhlosion, Eevee, Jolteon, Espeon, Blaziken, Houndoom, Altaria, Kingdra, Salamence, Flygon, Gyarados, Floatzel, Luxray, Manectric, Nidoking, Nidoqueen & Arcanine

:P

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I've been a steadfast fan of Exeggutor and the Slow line for pretty much my entire life. They're so chilled out.

Snorlax and Dragonite are also pretty damn chill.

More recently, I've started liking Vicreebel and Dodrio; Victreebel for its awesome sweeping potential (especially in double battles), and Dodrio because Sleep Talk has never worked so well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    I think thats pretty tough... Its between Gengar, Quilava, and Buizel & Floatzel

Gengar cause hes funny in the show, and he just abosolutely pwns, and cause he was my 2nd level 100 pokemon, the first being Pidgeot.

Quilava cause hes awesome and the design for him was just amazing. But I HATE Typhlosion. Actually I'm not a big fan of any of the 3rd evolutions in any of the starters, except Blazekin.

And Buizel & Floatzel cause they're cool.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I like a lot of Pokemon, really. Not all of them, mind you, but a great many. Now, today I decided to try Chatot out on my own. I had used him at the Battle Factory once and enjoyed the experience, so I tried it again. And I love my Bobby. Chatter is satisfyingly unique, although my sayings are entirely unclear. I don't know; Chatot is just awesome, and is now on my team whenever I can get him there.

Cliffs (?): Chatot

Years
  • Gengar Is my favourite pokemon
    its a great pokemon to have in any party
    and how it looks just totally pushed it to the top of my list xD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • My favorite pokemon are Ninetails and the Eeveelutions. There so cool and furry.
    x_X

Anyway, my favourites would be Dragonite, Ninjask and Absol. I can't really say why I like Ninjask (I hate bugs), but Dragonite has the sheer power (and the added bonus of being a dragon), and Absol has the most epic character design ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back