• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Somewhere along the lines of Ho-Oh, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Metagross and Salamence. There are a few more, I just cant think of them at the moment.

Suikun

The Northwind
    Years
    Suikun , Though really It safe to say that I like the legendary 3 of them, but suikun tops them 2.
    It's the graceful and yet heroic feel of Suikun that took my heart away from my former favorited, charizard.
    The color scheme is very fitting. As purple on blue with white is just for a name of Northwind. And the ribbons just top it off, blowing with its mane. My all time favorite move of course is Aurora beam. And if I'm not mistaken , Suikun can learn tailwind, right?

Suikun

The Northwind
    Years
    Gible is adorable. Reminds me of a tiny lizard with a big head. more like a bearded dragon with a big head. But i've never played with one on my team. How are its stats like if you can explain.

Years
    Wait, i mentioned Scyther, Beedrill and Slowpoke when i posted here some time ago but i didn't mention Magikarp? Currently, Magikarp is by far my favourite, obviously...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The fossils. don't know which one is my favourite, though... It changes with my mood.
    Right now I feel like loving........Armaldo!
    XD

Zephyr Wind

West Wind
    Years
    i may be too lazy to read through about 37 pages of favourites, but fro what i've read, salamence doesnt get that many fans. dunno why. If you get a 2 or 3 dragon dances in, it can take out almost anything that isn't named blissey or snorlax. not to mention it can learn some great move and TMs.

i also like porygon-z. why? cuz IMO, its the best special sweeper, and it can almost anything if it as download as its ability and uses nastly plot a few times.

i also like aerodactyl, a physical based equivalent of porygon-z. It can just.... sweep. enough said

Pokemonster135

Mexican pokemonster
    Years
    OH, that´s easy to answer, absolutly lugia
    HE'S THE BEST POKEMON EVER
    he looks good, fast, powerful, and very cool !!!!

And of course, HO oh TOO
    HES IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL POKEMON, BESIDES, HE WAS THE FIRST LEGENDARY POKEMON ASHH SAW
    THATHS WHY THEY ARE THE BEST !!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back