• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Favorite Pokemon

My favorite is Nidoking, and Sneasel
    What's your favourite Pokémon?

HazerDrago0n

Hazed~
    Years
    My favorite pokemon would have to be, Haunter. I just LOVE how it was in the anime and I dunno... I just like it. It's color rocks, too. Haunter!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Heh. I have many favourites ( : o ), but most favourite of all is... Groudon.

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Hmm... I have like 6+ Favorite Pokemon, but at the moment my favorite has to be Zangoose :badsmile:

It's so cool, it was my first Pok?mon in Ruby at lv100, trained some in the way to get extra stats etc.. aswell ;)

tropicove

tropical master
    Years
    my favorite is...

I like Tropius. A fling dino isn't that common.

Moderator Edit: Link deleted. Please do not post links to other sites in your posts in PG. Read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Gonbe... *mainly cus it just does nothing and its also Haruka's pokemon... :P

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I have like a million favorite pokemon but my all time fav is Raichu!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Squirtle, hes been my favourite pokemon since I was 6, it it will always stay that way, I love everything about Squirtle, he is just my Pokemon.godm and if pokemon where real i'd so have loads of em'.

Bean

Spriter Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2007
    Hmm... well, my top favorites are Scyther (my favorite Pokemon EVAH!!! XD), Donphan, Venusaur, Mewtwo, Charizard, Electabuzz, Gyarados, Golem, and Arcanine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back