• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I like wynaut (it's my favourite), Gardevoir, Wobbuffet, Sneasel and Chikorita (my top 2 favourite :D).

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Rolling Pichu said:
    Hey, with all the tons of new users here, we have enough reasons can ask it again.

My favourite Pok?mon is Surskit... it is so cute, so weak, forgotten too X_x
    Rolling Pikachu my fave pokemon is blastoise cuz it is strong,swims fast,it evaloves from squrtile which is very cute and besids i am a water pokemon tranier i also like articonu and evee.
    *Mist*

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Rotten Spice said:
    Blastoise. He became my fave when I played Red and I got him up to level 80+ and I saw how powerful he was. I also love psychic and electric types. Other faves of mine are Houndoom (gorgeous and powerful), Lugia, Mew, Ampharos, Delibird (useless but beautiful), Espeon and Xatu. :)
    Yo!!!! Rotten Spice my fave pokemon is blastoise too he is so cool.i am a water pokemon tranier.my other fave pokemon are togertic,evee,articonu,ponyta,rapadiash and bellasome.i gota go now see ya around.
    *Mist*

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    AN OTHER BLASTOISE FAN.I LOVE BLASTOISE SO MUCH MILLIONS CHERRES FOR BLASTOISE GO BLASTOISE.
    *Mist*

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    typhlosion because he is big strong and he won me almost all my battles in gold and he looks awesome ^_^
    and pidgeot most likely because its the first pokemon i ever got to LV.100 i didnt cheat neither and pidgey cause its 1st ever pokemon i caught

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    hmm i wonder...if my sig dosent give it away...MEW. but i also really like Deoxys.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My all-time favorite pokemon is Sneasel. It's been my favorite ever since I first saw my Rival's Sneasel on my Silver version XD. I was ecstatic when I finally found a wild one. I remember it took about 20 great balls, but i caught it. "Sneasy" (I was bad at nicknames back then, oaky?) is now on level 87 and one of my favorite pokemon to use in battle ^_^

Ok, enough rambling about my pokemon. Other than sneasel, I like:

-Absol
    -Skarmory
    -Mightyena
    -Murkrow
    -Totodile
    -Mudkip
    -Vaporeon
    -Milotic
    -Articuno
    -Kingdra

...as you can see, just about all my favorite pokemon are either water or dark XD.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back