• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Wobbuffet. I like his counter-damage gimmick and moves. But his shadow tag makes him too cheap to like too much now. It's not fair to people who like him for who he is and not for the cheap kils you can get with his stupid ability. :(

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Skarmorylugia said:
    I notice you have Skarmory on your list....and Skarmory isn't a dark type. It's a steel type. And I love it!

Yeah, I know XD! Neither is articuno. Most of my favorites ARE Dark/water, though, lol. *waves a Skarmory flag*

Years
    Meh. I still think Charizards look awesome -- skeletal structure, scales, tail, wings, claws, tail flame, an' so much more. ^_^
    Tch. They look more Dragon-like than any pkmn I've ever seen. ^_^

Years
    My favorite Pokemon is Espeon. I really like all the Eeveelutions, and I like Espeon because it's, obviously, a feline. I like cats!

Black Gligar

Muhaha...
    Years
    *sniff* Gligar hasn't been mentioned once on this thread :'( He's my ultimate favorite because I like bat-like pokemon and poison and dark types. (Well, he's flying/ground but he's poison/dark-ish...) My other favourites are shuckle, ditto, dragonair, and groudon.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    I love the newest, Psychic and Steel

-Steelix
    -Scizor
    - Beldum, Metang, Metagross
    -Gengar
    - Aggron
    - and any serpent like pokemon

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    yamidante said:
    typhlosion because he is big strong and he won me almost all my battles in gold and he looks awesome ^_^
    I have a lot of favorites but Typhlosion is my absolute favorite!!! Many people base they're favorite pokemon on they're first pokemon ever in one of the games, as do I. It's almost like I have a devotion to him. I'm glad they're is a few Typhlosion fans around this forum.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Pikachu - what got me hooked on Pok?mon in the first place, Kyogre, Beautifly, Corsola, and some others. Notably my precious Milotic. <3333333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back