• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Ampharos, I guess, because it's powerful enough, it's very cute and I just like battling with it. o_O I bred my Mareep when I got it. I have about 20 Mareep sitting in my box on Ruby.

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
    May-is-cute said:
    where'd you get it in Ruby???????
    He never said that. He said he had Mareep in one of his boxes in his Ruby version.

Anyways, my favorite Pokemon would be Furret. Smart and Cute and even usefull in an UU team in Netbattle. I had to breed some Sentret for a nature, I forgot what it was. But after a few eggs I have it. Now it's a proud part of my (future) Fire Red team.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    My favourite pokemon, I think it is Glalie and Charizard. But if I only could choose one I'll choose Charizard

Digi-Chocobo Mage

Vulpix trainer
    Years
    My most favorite pokemon is Vulpix. She's cute,has powerful fire attacks, and I can have her as a pet because she's small. I live in a small apartment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2005
    This is one of those most asked questions.
    Here is my list..
    Bulbasaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Arcanine, Ditto, Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Lapras, Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Vulpix, Chikorita, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Corsola, Phanpy, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Beautifly, Masquerain, Roselia, Skitty, Minun, Flygon, Altaria, Milotic, Bagon, Jirachi, Latios and Latias

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I now have a current obbsession for Skarmory, the Steel Bird Pokemon. For battle tactics, Skarmory is probably the most OU pokemon ever used pokemon in History, known for it's Spiking abilites. (Moveset: Spikes, Roar, Drill Peck, Taunt/Rest/Steel Wing). I really have no other reason why i like besdies it's appearance and moveset. i like Dark pokemon as well, so don't leave them out.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Yes I like him quite well too. btw I've always wondered, do you think he should have a tail? I used to think so, not anymore... And xxStarLightxx~, is that list in order?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Some of my favourite pokemon are: Wynaut (my absolute favourite), totodile, chikorita, cyndaquil, meganium (yes johto had my favourite pokemon), celebi, milotic, snorlax and misdreavus those are just some of my favourites ^^

Years
    It would have to be espeon, its so cute and the colour is great, its also strong and has really cool attacks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back