• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    i Really do not know any more, it always varry's for what game i was on. On yellow it was Nidoqueen, red + blue it was charizard, gold + silver was croconaw/entei, Crystal was suicine, ruby was seedots full evolution (forgot its name :p) saphire was latios, fire + leaf green were same as red + blue and diamond and pearl, well from what ive seen of it has to be cranidos.

Power Ram

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    it has to be pikachu! i first got into pokemon by the cartoons and he quickly became my favourite.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Oh man, 493 to choose from, hmmmmm, well my favourite atm would have to be Umbreon or Espeon, i don't know why, but they just are

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    My top favorites are Gastrodon, Pachirisu, Finneon, Buizel, Butterfree, Granbull, Wigglytuff and Grumpig. =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    These are my favorites, in no particular order, except for Slowpoke (my most favorite <3): Slowpoke/Slowbro, Snubbull/Granbull, Houndoom, Jolteon, Ho-oh, Feraligatr, Miltank, Zigzagoon, Slakoth, Spoink/Grumpig, Altaria, Snorunt/Frosslass, Gorebyss, Skuntank, Glaceon, and Giratina.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I will forever love Mewtwo (#1 favorite!), Mew, Eevee and its evolutions, Pikachu/Raichu, and Arceus. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back