• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining.Shadows

Professional Mourner
    Years
    Deoxys For The Win!
    Closely Followed By Tyranitar, Feraligatr, Absol [it even has a cool NAME], CUBONE! EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A SPARE HEART FOR CUBONE, IT'S ALWAYS SO DEPRESSED... Umbreon, The list goes on really. Half these people sound like they're doing the Pokérap. Heh. That wouldn't be easy now, now there's nearly 500... "only 320 to go!"

Oh, also, Ponyta/Rapidash IF shiny.
    Blue fire?! Rock On!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2007
    you can call my favorite one deoxys. he comes in 4 forms, each with different states and attacks. his theme music is cool in lg/fr

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    My favorites are Sandslash and Flareon...

Sandslash is both looking cool and cute. Strong too!
    Flareon has a beatiful color and graceful.....

I love 'em both!!! Yeah!

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    ha you people know who it is..............................................................enough thinking people its CHARIZARD!!!!!if you didnt know that...damn your blind.:)

i also like all of the 1st generation pokes:)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I LIEK MUDKIPZ.

Now that the meme spamming is out of the way, I'm quite partial to many of the 2nd gen Pokemon, especially Shuckle and Smeargle.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    well umm uhhh Blaziken kicks @ss !!!!!!!! I love him!!!! yeah go Blaziken!!!!ok got that out of my system I like some of the 4th gen pokemon as well as some of the 2nd gen pokemon.I think 2nd gen was the best gen eva!sorry Blaziken but I liked it alot!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2007
    MEWTWO is The BEST! He is The best Pokemon in The games.
    And Snorlax Is AWSOME! ofc Munchlax is cool to:P

Eidolon

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Mew is and always will be my absolute favorite pokemon! :)

BTW I think they have gone too far with the whole Dimond/Pearl thing! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back