• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    Pikachu is still my #1 favorite pokemon. :) My favorite legendary is probably either Jirachi or Suicune. For each region, it would be Pikachu for Kanto, Quilava for Johto, Absol/Umbreon/Flygon for Hoenn and Glameow/Buneary for Sinnoh.

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
    fufufufufu...

My favorite Pokemon is the one and only Dusclops! Dusknoir is okay but Dusclops is cuter. I also love Milotic and Gyarados because they are both soooo cute!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My favorite Pokemon is Mothim. But my favorite forgotten Pokemon is Dunsparce.

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    M favourite pokemon!

My favourite pokemon, by far is pikachu! The addorable, strong, funny and great to have in the games. Pikachu is the best, and i hope some of you think too!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Charizard, Milotic and Starmie are my favourite by far (not in order). Blastoise is up there too.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    mine's all of the fire starters in Diamond, Pearl, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Red, Blue, and Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back