• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    my favs are: dragonite,garchomp and tyranitar and absol

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    mine would have to be Ubreon, Abra and Gastly.. mostly i love psychic pokemons... especially Mew ... it's so cute..

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    You mean 'Anime', shuppet.
    Favs.: Cyndaquil, Pichu, Pikachu, Torchic, Chikorita, Chimchar, Piplup, Pachirisu, Plusle, Minun, Mew, Mewtwo, Mewthree (glitch), Squirtle, Mudkip, Charmander, & Gyarados.

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
    Eevee (Sure its probably way overdone but I've loved the little guy since I got it as my first Pokemon card at the age of seven...so sue me)

Flygon (Beautiful, a flyer and a kickarse battler? Yes please!)

Charmeleon (There's something so appealing about a temperamental sadist for a Pokemon))

Larvitar (Give the little guy some love!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    It's a long list...

Eevee and Quilava are two of my faves. Eevee's just cool. Every one of its evolutions are awesome. Not to mention how they're all cute...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back