• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Lol by my picture you can tell I absolutely love Absol but I also like:

-Pidgeot
    -Tropius
    -Raichu
    -Dragonair
    -Chikorita
    -Dewgong

and well..more but I'll leave it at that =D

Alex_Of_Sadrea

Legendary Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    I would have to say Mew... It's adorable, and extremely powerful!
    But I also looove Arcanine.

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
  • I used to say Kingdra back in Generation II, along with Aerodactyl (because of its vastly improved movepool), but in Generation III, Breloom has become my favourite. I'm also taking a liking to Porygon2, Spiritomb, and Froslass.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2008
    my favourte is !

mine is aways golduck !! it's so awesome and it's hyper beam is so strong to take out any high level pokemon !!

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • I would have to say Garchomp. But I have many other favorites, so it would be hard for me to say. I mainly like Dragon types. But also Sceptile. I like Gible just because he looks cute ^_^ to me. Especially in PMD2.

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
  • Oh my... this is not a hard question at all! Salamence FTW. There are 4 reasons why...
    1: I LOVE dragons!
    2:Salamence is a dragon.
    3: He is powerful.
    4:he overall rocks!
    That is all

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I haven't gotten used to all the new pokemon yet, so I'm horribly old-fashioned when it comes down to this. Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu used to be my favourites, but after playing Pokemon Stadium oh-so-many years ago, I totally fell in love with Ivysaur, Rapidash and Dragonair also, for their elegantish and lovely looks, strong moves and Dragonair's usability. And Vaporeon, with it's unusually high HP (is that even true anymore?) and somewhat strong moves. I like other Eeveelutions also, and practically every water or electric type finds their way in my heart.
    Lately I've also grown fond of Kirlia and Celebi, and who wouldn't have loved Mew after the first movie!

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    of all time I'd say Charzard will alway be mine but for each gen...
    II: Pichu
    III: Jirachi
    IV: Lucario

Years
  • kadabra! i always picked him when i play pokemon stadium and sent him out first, his psycic attact dominated
    Chimchar! not for any strength or moves or stats reason, but i sore this video on youtube about Ash's Chimchar and how its owner abused it, it was really sad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This is quite a hard question for me because I love a lot of pokemon. However, if I have to say one pokemon to be my all time fav, it would have to be Totodile. It was my very first pokemon I have ever gotten, and knowing how much I squealed when a friend of mine got me on for my Pearl, I still say I adore that thing a lot

So... Totodile it is. :]

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    My favorite Pokemon is hard to choose. I like all of the bug pokemon as well as the dark ones. But I have to choose, so, I choose Weavile. It's quick as well as powerful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back