• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who is your Favourite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Which of these beauties if your Favourite out of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders? Why are they your Favourite?

What's Your Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Making that got me in the mood for Gym Leader Shipping. Can I make a thread for that? o_O

Is your Favourite...

Roark
    "Call me Roark the Rock!"

Gardenia
    "Master of Vivid Plant Pokémon"

Maylene
    "The Barefoot, Fighting Genius!"

Crasher Wake
    "The Torrential Masked Master!"

Fantina
    "The Alluring, Soulful Dancer"

Byron
    "The Man with the Steel Body!"

Candice
    "The Diamond Dust Girl!"

And everyone's Favourite - Volkner
    "The Shining, Shocking Star" (You guys have made me have a brush(Bro - crush? xD)on him :()

Vote and Comment!!!

Oddly enough, my favourite will have to be Gardenia, she seems great in the anime and uses Grass types. I like Candice also, but that's it :) Yay 400th post :D

Last edited:

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    Wake, because I always had a bit of a passion for water-type Pokemon since the first generation. Blastoise was my favorite starter, as was Feraligatr, Swampert, and Empoleon for their own generations.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Here is my liking of the gym leaders in order.

1:Maylene
    2:Volkner
    3:Candice
    4:Byron
    5:Gardenia
    6:Rourke
    7:Fantina
    8:Crasher Wake

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Definitely Wake. He's just all kinds of awesome in a bulky package. Second would be Roark - "Next time I'll challenge you to a fossil digging contest!" oh okay buddy

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    I tend to have rock-type gym leaders as my favorite gym leader in each region. Roark happens to be my favorite gym leader out of all of them.

Years
    I'm not sure. It's hard to choose. I love them all to be perfectly honest.

I'll list what I like about them.

Roark is a total cutie in the anime. I would date him. (His Cranidos is awesome btw.) (Love his glasses.)

Gardenia is cool, and she has the same hair color as me. (Love her team.) Liked her gym in Platinum.

Maylene rocks, and has a great gym, especially in Platinum. I was so happy Rachel Lillis did her voice in the dub. Lucario rules!

Crasher Wake was cool. I liked his mask.

Fantina rocked with an awesome ghost type gym lit by Duskull lamps. She was also into contests and had a great team. She was also French. How could you not like her?

Byron has nice muscles. =)

Candice had a great line up. I really like Ice Pokemon.

Volkner's artwork was cuter than his actual in-game sprite. He's a nice guy, though. He looks cute in the anime.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Candice, is my prefered Sinnoh Gym Leader. She is cool, calm and collected. Although she has such a strong spirit and sense of focus. I really enjoyed her in the anime although she sounded to mature for her looks.

1. Candice
    2. Fantina
    3. Volkner
    4. Maylene
    5. Crasher Wake
    6. Gardenia
    7. Byron
    8. Roark.

Last edited:

Esper-chan

Mmmm... Crunchy! :D
    Years
    Roark and Volkner are my favorates, They're both cute and i like their pokemon!

I voted Volkner but now i kinda wish i had voted Roark... -_-"

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Candice. Loved Snowpoint City and I loved her gym (even though it frustrated me at times). She put on a good battle too. After her it would probably be Volkner then Crasher Wake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back