• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your favourite track within the games?

Do you like the new music?

• Could be much better! :[

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • LOVE IT :3 ~

Votes: 80 88.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Black version of Souryuu City all the way. I really dig the electronic feel it gives. Black City's got a modernesque theme to it too, and I like it better than the bland White Forest.

I find myself liking more tracks in this game than from any other Pokémon game. The soundtrack is exceptional.

I totally agree. The Black City by itself is something that's never been done in a Pokemon game before (I think, right?)

The track that I've really taken a liking to is the Team Plasma battle one. Something about it just sounds so awesome. As a whole though, this game is probably the first Pokemon one that I've taken notice of the soundtrack and actually enjoyed it. They did a great job on it.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQF7uBZ0zE

It plays for a total of like 20 seconds in the game. >:

Also, the end credits, the song leading up to the end credits, that mess that plays when you battle Victini, and this:

So that's what song 0433 is! Thank you for that link; now I'm down to only 142 tracks to translate.

Also, I'm liking tracks 0407 and 0408. I can't describe them too well, but they're nice.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    So that's what song 0433 is! Thank you for that link; now I'm down to only 142 tracks to translate.

Also, I'm liking tracks 0407 and 0408. I can't describe them too well, but they're nice.

Spoiler:

Don't even ask.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
  • I like most the Elite Four Battle theme; it fits with their darker, graver atmosphere, the Forest/Warehouse of Abandoned Dreams music because it's so calm, and the Hodomoe Drawbridge music; it adds to the bridge's solemn symbol as the halfway mark in your adventure, and is a nice break between the upbeat themes of Route 5 and Hodomoe City.

Overall though, it's been hard to find a track that I absolutely don't like; I'm glad they used a wider variety of instruments with this game's tracks, too.

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
  • The music is AWESOME, like whoa.
    I like everything, but have some favourites.

ALL of N's themes and related music are SO GOOD. When I first heard them playing the game, I was just giddy with joy. They're wonderful, seriously.

Reshiram/Zekrom Battle music, very nice, really got me revved.

The "friendly shop" music is sounding good as ever.
    The Victory Road and Pokemon League music made a great impact on me too, very serious sounding.

Team Plasma's music made my jaw drop when I first heard it on Pokemon Sunday. It. Is. Awesome. Everytime I hear I wanna get up and air guitar.

And of course, all the route and town music is up to par, but I really like Hodome City's. I always end up humming along ~

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Reshiram's theme (way better than Zekrom or Kyurem), In a Pinch! (low HP), and the N's Final Battle are my three favorites. :D

Alaskan Husky

lux aeterna
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    uhhhhh

- Route 10
    - Route 8 (Winter)
    - Cynthia theme
    - Kanto Champion theme
    - Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem theme
    - other legendary mons theme
    - both N battles
    - both wild pkmn themes
    - Elite Four theme
    - Hodomoe City
    - Geechisu theme

These are all the themes I've listened to. I love them all, lol.

Years
  • I'm starting to like the Hodomoe City's theme. Despite that i'm at the current city in the game.
    linkage
    I love the style and beat and it's quite catchy.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • I just downloaded the B/W soundtrack and found way more songs i like :)

- Liberty garden tower (this song is also played in the first cave you go into and in the freezer shed)
    - Hodomoe city
    - Cave of underground waterways (played in caves i think)

A wild spoiler appeared!
    Spoiler:

- Roaming Legendary music
    i also love how they tried to cover up that annoying beeping when your on red HP

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I just downloaded the B/W soundtrack
    Wikipedia said:
    Nintendo DS Pocket Monsters Black and White Super Music Collection​ (ニンテンドーDS ポケットモンスター ブラック・ホワイト スーパーミュージックコレクション?) is a four-disc soundtrack featuring the game's music scored by Junichi Masuda and Go Ichinose. The soundtrack is stated to be released on October 20, 2010 in Japan.
    Well, it's obviously not the OST. <___<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's nice you have the soundtrack ripped, but from now on just discuss your favourites, instead of where you got them from~

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
  • Although I haven't played through the games yet, here are some of my favs from what I've heard so far:

- Legendary (Victini) theme; Now I can get my groove on while catching legendaries. Nice beats and pace changes.

- Hiun City theme; It's been stuck in my head for a while now.

- Geechisu's battle theme; I only say this because of the infamous "Dennis" chants that make me laugh. It's gonna be hard to take that guy serious when I get the chance to battle him.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
  • Pokemon Black/White Remixes

I didn't know where to put this, either in here or in the Art Gallery.

I made a few remasters and remixes to Pokemon Black and White and I wondered if people would like to hear it. Here is my most recent. It's the Kanto Champion Battle theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDVCZ7nwaQU

Leave a comment, tell me if you like it.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Personally, I love the Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyuremu battle music, it's awesome.
    Also Gym Leader theme is quite good, but the E4 one is epic! And lastly...

Spoiler:

RainbowWing

Returned from the ashes
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2018
    legendary and huin city are my favs.
    however,RSE still remain my favourite Pokemon soundtrack eva!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back