• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your idea of a funny joke?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • What seems to be your idea of a funny joke? Because, some people find certian jokes hilarious while other's think it's weird...

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I have a pretty wide-ranging sense of humor. Irony is a rather big one for me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • This post contains the best joke ever...do not read it if you are pregnant, have a history of heart disease, or are on chemotherapy:

Spoiler:

...yeah...my sense of humor is rather subtle, yet really sadistic...usually employing a lot of sarcasm. >_>

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have a pretty wide-ranging sense of humor. Irony is a rather big one for me.

You and I both know that is a straight up lie. You are a pun man.
    One that makes me laugh, I guess?
    Sexual jokes and offensive humour aswell. And blonde jokes.

^This. I have a dirty mind, much like my friends. I use stupid jokes like "that's what she said" whenever I get the opportunity.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years

• You and I both know that is a straight up lie. You are a pun man.

^This. I have a dirty mind, much like my friends. I use stupid jokes like "that's what she said" whenever I get the opportunity.
    Puns are another one, but irony is also very big. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I laugh a lot. Some irony, mistakes (especially people that are making them and are unaware), buttons, clumsiness, very emotional reactions to something, etc. XD

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    any kind of joke that makes me laugh in some way works for me.
    though it's mostly sex jokes or offensive jokes. :|

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My idea of a funny jokes is a joke that makes me laugh. Thus obeying its definition of "funny."

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • A pretty funny joke is if I get a good laugh out of it.

For instance, We had a friend who lived in my apartment with me with another room-mate and he kept drinking all of our Soda, Drinks, ect.

So, We got back at him for this.
    We took Water in a cup, adding two cups of Chocolate pudding, and melted Marshmellows into the cup. We then put 4 tablespoons of milk of magnesia in the glass. (Laxative)

To make a long story short, He drank it. Got the runs and we all had a good laugh about it.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Oh ho ho ho

i get my kicks from sexual jokes :p
    and offensive humour,

but im easily amused, so like just about anything can provide me with lulz o3o

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I actually have pretty low standards when it comes to humour. I seem to find a joke in a lot of otherwise mundane things. :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    "Yo mama's so fat, Fat Albert's Jumbo Size isn't even her bite size."

...Nope, I suck. *Goes back to music composition*

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I find most politically incorrect jokes funny. It's the shock value that makes them funny. Satirical jokes, parodies and ironic situations are also quite humorous for me.

Back