• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
  • my least favourite type of pokemon would be the bug type. it's just how they're bugs. i'm not sure if it has something to do with my initial disdain for anything that crawls, bites, or stings, but i just can't see bug pokemon being as anything other than as oversized bugs with names.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Mr. Mime
    Good God, I refuse to ever play with a Mr. Mime ever. They are by far the creepiest looking pokemon ever made. It looks like a strange pedophile ready to ruin some small child's day.

I also hate the Dragon type. It's an obnoxious type, and I refuse to play with dragons. I'll catch them to fill out the pokedex but never use them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Tentacool/Tentacruel - always bump into them on the games when trying to surf across water, annoying :(

I've also found a new dislike for Wobbuffet thanks to the games. Bumped into one in Cerulean Cave, Shadow Tag stopped me from running and it beat my Typhlosion with Destiny Bond :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    I am also one of those who prefer older generations and dislike most of the new ones. However to me, the worst has got to be Jynx and Mr.Mime, their humanoid forms always annoyed me.

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
    Years
  • weedle! It's a disappointment. You get a Pokemon game, wanting to catch a caterpie so you can get a butterfree, but it's the version with weedle instead, and you just like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    Also beedrill sucks cause it's based of bees. Kakuna is just useless.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • People, please. Magikarp is an amazing Pokemon. Period.

My least favorite? Well probably spearows(and their evolution, fearows). Why? Because in the first episode they attacked my beautiful Ash Ketchum. ANYTHING THAT HURTS ASH, I HATE. I LOVE YOU ASH KETCHUM. 0.0

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • I absolutely loathe Lickilicky. Ugh. It's tongue got SHORTER, and on top of that, it became totally ugly (Lickitung wasn't very pretty to begin with, though)

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Bidoof, it kept appearing when I really needed to catch one of my favourite pokemon - Shinx xD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Beldum for many reasons. The only move it knows is Take Down, it takes forever to catch it, train it, evolve it...everything! I like this Pokemon the least for these reasons.

Years
  • Oshawott, and Samurott, I just hate them mostly for their designs, and Oshawotts anime personality <.<. Although I LOVE Dewott <3

But I love Oshie, he's adorned in my avatar and signature.

As for Yuki's Sword, Beldum is annoying to train. Just to evolve one I had in SoulSilver, I used an Exp. Share because of Take Down which always hurts itself.

Junko

Poke-Mart Part-Timer
    Years
  • I have to pick Vanilite. I just find the lack of creativity in an Ice Cream with a face to be overdoing it ^ ^;;

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Stunfisk (ugly), Magikarp SOO USELESS and I end up seeing this when I want the Pokemon i'm looking for. Also ALL THE POKEMON THAT APPEARS IN THE GRASS ALOT. They just annoy the hell out of me. It's also funny when I want a Pokemon from the grass it like reads my mind and the Pokemon I want doesn't even appear meanwhile if I don't want it, it appears a lot.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • I absolutely DESPISE Samurott, but like oshie, and love Dewie. Also I dont despise Reshiram, i mean i love fire types, but its design is inferior to the Superior Zekrom.
    I also hate the Early route pokemon because they are everywhere, especially rattata! But my most hated yet most Savage Pokemon has to be the almighty Kingdra! The reason i hate it: The Evolution methods, i like its design though, Oh, or Victini, hate the Butt Wings, Victory Pokemon My @**.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I really hate Umbreon. I used to sort of like it, but its fanbase got on my nerves so much that I don't like it anymore. ^^'
    Oh, and Pikachu for sheer overratedness as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sableye because it's creepy and I never liked its animation in the console games and I never liked how it has gems on its buttocks. :(

... tbqh i think it might actually be the only Pokemon that I honestly seriously hate. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back