• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • I reached Lvl 17 today :3

But it is only because I happened to have Lucky Eggs... D; They work really well though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Still at 23! It just feels so hard to level up right now haha. I feel like I'm hardly making any progress at all recently with the stuff that's in my village, going to have to head out into the city again soon or I'll fall even further behind.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • I have been sitting at 24 for about a week now. Interest has definitely dropped for me. Will wait for future updates (bug fixes, new fetures etc) before i start playing again.

Years
  • Used a Lucky Egg for the first time, and evolved about 40 Pokemon to move up to level 22 after being stuck at 21 for nearly a week. Considering I only really play when I'm going to and from work, I'm pretty happy with my level, even though everyone else I know that's playing it is already around level 25.

Years
  • I'm currently at Level 18 and a couple of thousand XP away from 19, this level has gone kinda quickly cause I'm getting to that stage where I'm starting to evolve a few of my rarer Pokemon.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Boom. I need to stop playing this game.

What's your level?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    That's a nice lot of egg incubators you get for that, I was disappointed to only get 1 incubator for getting level 25

Back