• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your longest relationship with someone?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • 3 Years but not sure if that counts I was only 5. xD. So I would say a year is my longest.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Atm I'm in my longest, Lt. surge's raichu and I have been together for 2 years and soon 2 months :) And I hope I will spend many more years with him :'D

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Well, I've had 2 longest Relationships; 3 months each, and the others have lasted less than 2 months, mainly because girls here (where I live) kinda can't get used to the fact that I play too many VideoGames. And one of the two 3-month relationships is atm with KatyaDiDGroove. And just like She-Elf feels, I hope that I can spend the whole year with her and far more!

Years
  • I really learned something from my first love. So much to say. I obviously don't have to explain everything. Anyway, she and I were in a serious relationship for four years and two months.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • My first was for about a month, with this guy who had liked me for about 10 years but I never felt the same, then I dumped him for his cousin who was a complete womaniser and that lasted 2 weeks XD I was like 14/15 at the time though so I've learnt some things from it. I then started seeing the first guy a year or so ago but he's turned into his cousin XD

My trouble is there is zero guys around here who like the same things as me. If I wanted to go to a place where I could talk to a guy and he would say "I like Pokemon, Doctor Who, Torchwood, The Legend of Zelda, Nintendo, the internet, tattoos, etc" then I would stay as far away from where I live as possible! XD

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
    Years
  • Funny story. My longest relationship was about three years long (that's AFTER we got back together). We actually met and paired on PC almost five years ago. Crazy, huh?

We're still good friends, and recently came back to the site together. (Recently as in today. :P)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well as a 10 year-old girl with a "boyfriend" that lasted like, a year until I moved away and lost contact with him XD and he's the one that got me into pokemon /o/!

But like, as a teen....BRACE YOURSELF....3 days. 2 relationships ended after 3 days, and I was the one who ended them. I guess I'm not ready to be commited to anyone just yet and I don't really think they count .__.;; but yeaaaah.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Currently, were still on, we had some problems in the past but..
    Anyway, we were in the whole year^_^"!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I haven't been in a relationship yet, and I have a good reason for that too! As you may know, Middle School relationships are oftentimes shallower then that puddle I jumped in this morning. Not to mention I'm very good friends with a lot of the girls that I would have interest in dating...

Needless to say I'd rather have a long friendship then a short romantic relationship.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • Ready for this??!?!

0 days
    0 hours
    0 minutes
    0 seconds
    0 miliseconds

xD Middle school relationships are just...nothing....like 0.0000000000001% Actually last. I Rather agree with Roy G Biv, They are much too shallow.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • my longest relationship would b for about 3 months,nd its still goin on

Last edited:
    Back