• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most disappointing 10km egg hatch?

Years
    So, I hatched a 10km egg today and I was praying for snorlax or something awesome and I got omanyte! I was sooooooo disappointed. What's your worst Pokemon hatch?

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    I remember being sick, but wanting to finish my 10km egg so bad! So I slowly walked up and down the street, hoping for a lapras or something fantastic. Nope, eevee. I have like, 40 of those things. It was crappy CP too. :I

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    Well I'd say anytime I get a duplicate I don't need. So the first and second Eevee followed by the second Magby.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    Well I seem to be the only person in the world who still hasn't even so much as seen a Gen 2 Pokémon, never mind hatched one myself, so it's bad enough when I've hatched well over 100 eggs since the Gen 2 Pokémon were added. But my last 4, that's my LAST FOUR 10km eggs, have all been Scythers. Seething.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Anything that is trash, could be a number of pokemon. It is difficult to grade trash versus other trash, so why bother.

Years
    Well I seem to be the only person in the world who still hasn't even so much as seen a Gen 2 Pokémon, never mind hatched one myself, so it's bad enough when I've hatched well over 100 eggs since the Gen 2 Pokémon were added. But my last 4, that's my LAST FOUR 10km eggs, have all been Scythers. Seething.

I would be seething as well! Just not on...there must be a formula for the eggs

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    The third Smoochum I hatched in a row. I don't even have any of the other baby Pokemon yet.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 15, 2024
    Todays hatch was a Scyther, I guess I got the last 10km Scyther. At least this gives me candies for Scizor.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Eevees, that's for sure...before it got downgraded to a 5K egg. That's all I've ever gotten from 10K eggs.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Either Eevee (but I got it early on before I found any myself) or Smoochum, my last one, because they then changed it to a 5 km Egg. -_- I guess maybe Hitmonchan too after I caught one.

Years
    i hatched about 15 eevees from 10k eggs before they were moved to 5k, that was very dissapointing.

For gen 2, i hatched a mareep yesterday.. that was pretty dissapointing.. why is there an electric sheep in a 10k egg

Years
    Well, like most of you there have been plenty of Eevee hatches for me when I still needed better Pokemon from the 10km group but of recent memory I'd say when I hatched an Elekid the other day since there's just been plenty of Gen 2 pokemon added into the eggs...like, really? thats what I get? I've been waiting MONTHS to hatch a Lapras but never have, I've never even got a wild one either! it's the 1 Pokemon I really want and I can't seem to get.

Years
    Jinx back in the early days of Gen I before they changed the eggs. What made it depressing is they are useless and I got one on my first day of playing it in the wild.​

Years
    Well, like most of you there have been plenty of Eevee hatches for me when I still needed better Pokemon from the 10km group but of recent memory I'd say when I hatched an Elekid the other day since there's just been plenty of Gen 2 pokemon added into the eggs...like, really? thats what I get? I've been waiting MONTHS to hatch a Lapras but never have, I've never even got a wild one either! it's the 1 Pokemon I really want and I can't seem to get.

Me too I can't seem to catch a Lapras for the life in me!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I got two 10K eggs recently, I'll come back later and tell y'all what I hatch. Hoping for a Lapras this time because I really need one for the dex!

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
    The two pokemon that hatched from my two first 10km eggs were Jynx and Eevee, both pretty disappointing since I already had multiple of both.

Back