• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your most favorite anime show?

whats your favorite anime show

• Total voters

naruto hatake

a naruto fan
    Years
    like the title says," whats your most favorite anime show?" you can vote which one is your most favorite anime show and why and i am going to list only 10 anime shows if the anime show does not come out in he poll click other and say which other anime show do you like and why. thats all

my favorite anime show in naruto shippuden. why? because i love watching naruto fight with other ninjas it just gets my attention really easy and when naruto has his sad times

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann would be my favourite animu for the time being, that is until something more manly and epic is made

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Elfen Lied or Utawarerumono.

Spoiler:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Eww...terribly skewed pool of options. I kind of doubt the informativeness of a poll where such a large part of the available anime out there is just lumped as 'other'. :\

That being said, my favorite anime...eh, at the moment that would be Death Note, simply because Light and L are the most epic anime rival pair I've seen to date. xD Plus, I just loved the concept of a show where the main character really is a complete sociopath. The drawing style and emphasis on psychological conflict (as opposed to the standard battle scene stuff) also appealed to me.

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni/Kai is also an anime that I enjoyed a lot, due to its ability to fit incredibly cutesy, fluffy moments in between the creepy and serious stuff. Not too wild about the ending, but I loved the show otherwise. Plus, it still has the most awesome laughs I've heard in anime. :3 Also, while I've only started watching, I must say that Nabari no Ō is a promising anime in its own right; it's like someone took the Naruto anime and then systematically removed all the stuff I didn't like (the endless attack name calling, the annoying number of poorly developed characters, the needless recaps that ate up a good half of a lot of episodes, the annoying catchphrases; I've seen nothing of those as of yet ^^). The drawing style also has a certain flair to it, and the battles have more emphasis on actual weapon/martial arts skills and less on DBZesque energy balls of doom. I mean, there is even a projectile user who actually hits people with those weapons of his. Don't recall seeing much of that in Naruto. =O

Years
    Yu Yu Hakusho. It is by far the greatest anime I have ever seen. It has an interesting storyline, an awesome cast of characters (the only character who I dislike is Keiko), good comedy, entertaining battles, outstanding animation, an excellent OST, and an original and unique ending. It deserves more credit than it is given. People will often claim Naruto and the three Dragon Ball sagas are superior, but they pale in comparison to Yu Yu Hakusho.

Second would be Fullmetal Alchemist. It has a deep, intriguing storyline with a great blend of action, drama, comedy, and philosophy. All of its characters (whether they be major or minor) serve purposes in the show and nearly all of them are likable. Furthermore, it has excellent animation, a great OST, and enjoyable battles.

Third is the first Steel Angel Kurumi series. It has a great cast of characters, all of whom (Kurumi and Nakahito in particular) grow and develop wonderfully over the course of the series. The animation, OST, and battles are all good, too.

Last edited:

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    Sry ppl, I can't remember some so I keep posting, but I absolutly LOVE Bleach. definetly one of my favs.
    Shugo Chara and Chamichama Karin are good as well... the list goes on!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    From that list? oO
    BLEACH, Cardcaptor Sakura, Code Geass, Pokémon (obv.), Lucky Star. The list really goes on XDD

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I have a lot but my favorite is naruto,pokemon.hack//,shugo chara,inuyasha, and a lot more but thats all im going to say

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Not really easy for me to decide on my favourite anime ever, as I have quite a lot of favourites. But if I definately had to, it would have to be one of these:

→ Higurashi no Naku koro ni
    Like Alter Ego said on his post above, Higurashi was able to mix cutesy with seriousness in an exceptional way. It also packed a whole cast of loveable characters and a great, immersive plot. After only a couple episodes, I got completely fascinated with the mysterious and instigating plot, and I definately wasn't disappointed to know it was much more complex than all of my theories. A great cast backed up with a great story- that's what all anime needs!

→ Princess Tutu
    The only way I can describe Princess Tutu is "It's literally art". It merges animation, music and storytelling in a way that's so unique and superb I don't think I've seen any other form of media do it so well. I guess my adoration for this series comes from my fascination for both fairy tales and mahou shoujo anime, and how surprised I was to see both of them being so awesome together. It's also important to note that's one of the few anime I was actually rabid about my shippings, which shows how attached to the characters I was.

→ Dennou Coil
    Dennou Coil is one of the few anime I've seen that never disappointed- every episode was satisfying, all important characters had their personalities developed and the plot always managed to have a twist surprising enough to make me bite my nails off every week while waiting for the next one. And not only the characters were developed, as was the whole world they presented us. Superb.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really love pokemon but Inuyasha is also great.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    From what really lackluster list? Probably Yu-Yu-Hakusho since it did what the manga couldn't and actually gave the story a proper ending.

In general, The Galaxy Railways has been my favorite for a long time. I've always loved the more retro and unique visual styles, especially trying to make itself look a little bit like Harlock, but I guess that's to be expected with anything from Leiji Matsumoto.

The general theme of the show doesn't sound too great, space trains bringing people to and from places, but it ended up being such a great show to watch, both seasons and the OVA series all held up with great quality. The characters are fleshed out and endearing, the story's deep once the series dives a little into it. It was a well cast and well acted show (both dubs), each actor perfectly brings their character to life, the OST was fantastic as were the designs of the space trains, all of its openings were great, it's the first time I've ever actually liked Isao Sasaki. It's just an all around great franchise.

It definitely doesn't get enough love.

Last edited:

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Death Note
    Eureka Seven
    Naruto
    Dragon Ball Z
    Inukami!
    Neon Genesis Evangelion

EDIT: OK, something is really wacky with these forums.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    Death Note
    Eureka Seven
    Naruto
    Dragon Ball Z
    Inukami!
    Neon Genesis Evangelion

EDIT: OK, something is really wacky with these forums.
    If you post a message and then your browser just goes to a white empty page, just check the thread. It could already be posted. That's what I do when it happens to me. ;)

Back