• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your playtime so far?

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
  • The game has been about two weeks now. How long has everyone been glued to their DS screens? I'm at 48:31 right now. I've seen people higher than me. Lol. What about you guys? Anyone peak 100? o_o;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm at around 55:00. I already beat the Elite 4 for the first time and my party is 60-65, I'm now leveling my party as well as leveling random Pokemon to make them evolve to fill out my Pokedex. I really want to get a full Pokedex this time around, at least for Unova.

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
    Years
  • 129:05 for me. My highest level is 68. I'm justing doing many post-game stuff. But most of the time is at the battle subway; trying to get the prizes there. ;o;

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    22:30. Completed the main story and watched N fly away on Reshiram. Now I got to start playing to do the side quests and what not.

Nickmonster

I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
    Years
  • 00:31, just got Black. Can't wait to catch the first psychic and fire pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Time: 68:12

Only beat 8 gym leaders and got it on the 10th. Currently breeding starters. :D
    Plus I kinda want a high playtime before I -do- take on the elite four properly. XD

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Have clocked 93.10 on my Pokemon Black IIRC. All i need for Unovadex is Thunderus, Virizion, Kyurem, and Terrakion. Still need to PokeTransfer and stuff for the National Dex. Boring.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    63:01 on the 2nd runthrough of the game, and I am well in to the post-game, training my Lilligant, and also, after a cutscene with Cheren post-game, you can battle him once a day at Victory Road.

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I looked yesterday and I had 66:12. All my Pokémon from my team are level 71-72 xD And beated Cynthia, Morimoto but lost from Alder :'(

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • My current playtime as of now is exactly 65:00.

Definitely will go higher though. I finished the game some time ago and for about the past 30 hours of that time, I've been training and doing side-quests etc.

Back