• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your playtime so far?

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
Years
  • I think I beat the main story in 28-29 hours .__.
    which bums me out since I usually beat a Pokemon game in 24 or less but whatevs

ATM I'm around 57 highest level is 70 xDD grinding for 2nd E4 and Champion Match
    But I've been sidetracked with Dissidia Duodecim
    and my 2nd playthrough of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn :DD

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    53:41

had it for about a week. Only DS game I owned at the time, but I own HeartGold now. Im spending alot less time on HG

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • 114:25 Finished the game ages ago. My main team are all at 70-75, my off team is around 60ish. Currently leveling just a bit more to beat the elite 4 and champion once again. Working on my pokedex and such~

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
  • I can really only play before work, and due to that.. I'm only recently at the Pokemon League. Pretty sure that I have close to an even 30 hours. :/

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • I'm pretty far into post-game stuff, working on completing the pokedex, and doing a lot of breeding and training, I'm at 98 hours and 21 minutes at the moment.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Mine is 88:09, whihc is really the longest it's ever taken me to complete a game past the E-4. Now I just need to beat them for real...

Back