• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your talent/hobby?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I like doing stuff on my computer...playing video games...playing Yugioh over MSN...reading computer text books...and day dreaming.

Me = Major nerd :P

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • My hobbies include:

Writing (mostly books or stories, because I'm the suck at poetry)
    Reading
    Chess
    Listenting to music(current "obsession" band: Nine Inch Nails)
    Singing (I also am the suck at this, but oh well)
    Making fun of stuff in Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLE(only manga I amke fun of)
    Tracing manga book covers
    Making construction paper posters with manga scans
    Video games (Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my obsession right now)
    Novelizing (anything from manga to video games)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Playing sports, reading, talking on MSN, texting, eating, playing games, drawing and writing.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Talent? Good question. :x The thing I'm best at would be animal related, that's for sure. I don't really know.

My hobby would be storytelling, whether that's in words or pictures, or even in graphics. I like the idea of getting a feeling or a story across through expression. Most of all, I love drawing, which I dedicate a huge amount of time to.
    And plenty of animation and art related things, such a watching anime and reading manga, animated films, looking through art books, etcetera..

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Wow, it's interesting that there are quite a few guitar enthusiasts here o_o
    I've been playing the guitar for three years now, and I guess you could say I'm proficient. XD so yeah, that would be my 'talent'/hobby~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Playing sports, playing video games, reading manga, watching anime, talking on MSN and texting.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Uuuhm, play videogames and piano x] That's my hobbies, I think.
    I also love to read and I love movies. I have a Dvd collection (So collecting dvd's is also a hobby)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    I like:

T.V.
    sleeping
    reading
    Video Games
    Other types of games
    PC
    Stuffed animals (If you went in my room you'd see hoards of them. Seriously, hundreds. All around my bed. But it's fun to be with them)
    Learning about things I deem interesting
    Writing plot lines for stories
    etc.

Yuzix

Master artist in the making
    Years
  • My talent is most definetly football, im really good at it. But if anything im good at is considered a talent then I might as well say that laziness is another of my talents... xD

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
  • My talents would probably be being able to wiggle my ears and my ambidexterity. ^^
    As for my hobbies... :/
    I enjoy playing video games, reading books/manga, foruming, listening to music, swimming, volleyball, running, watching anime, playing DDR & FFR, and GFX'ing. :)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • I have five things in my life that basically sum up all my hobbies/interests. Those five would be playing (video)games, watching anime, creating/running forums, watching music and just loafing around. What can I say...I like being lazy at times xP

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • My hobbies are

drawing anime - whether it be fanart of Pokemon (especially Shinji), crossovers, concept art or even trying to think up new styles and practicing poses, I just love to draw. It also helps that I have some good programs and a nice tablet.
    writing stories - goes great with my anime drawing skill because with that, I can create manga. But I still write stories a lot more than I draw manga.

reading/browsing internet forums for interesting discussion - whether it be criticizing American media, discussions about being caught coughfappingcough or even debates over cartoons vs anime, I just love reading these things.

Animating - I'm a pretty good animator and I'm not your standard animator who makes anime chibis blink, I do the real deal. But honestly, I didn't realize how good I was until last night when I did some practice. I mean to the point where I can animate a Pokeball-throwing scene. I was also doing a walking animation, a head turning animation and am in the process of doing a dance animation. The only problem with
    learning animation is that it's virtually impossible to find tips and tutorials on how to animate the Japanese style. I tried myself and ended up just deciding to learn from Pokemon and other anime and also trial and error.

Japanese - I'm not your weaboo/otaku trying to learn Japanese. I got into the language before I was introduced to the world of anime. I seriously only knew of Cardcaptor Sakura (the dub), Pokemon, Sailor moon, DBZ and Zelda as Japanese things and didn't really get into the whole concept of a Japanese show/game. But I digress (a bit)
    I know a lot more than the average anime fan. I know over 400 kanji (cant write all of them unfortunately but I can read them and recognize them). I also know so much grammar and so many words and know all the tricks and have good pronunciation, but I'm not really good at the tone thing yet, nor have I studied the humble/honorifics like itasu (humble version of suru "to do") or nasaru (honorific version of suru). But I'm pretty good.

I also like collecting and practicing the fancy cg art I find on 4chan. Sadly much of it is explicit but that doesn't stop me from studying the lovely coloring techniques they use and how they combine cel-shading and gradient shading and make it look so perfect.

I also go on 4chan and sites like ebaumsworld and joke site.
    Outside, I practice nature survival skills such as weaving and making shelters. I also play basketball.

Oh yeah, and I love to eat.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    1) Drawing. I can't say it monopolizes my life, or that I'm particularly good at it, but I would be absolutely miserable without my ability to draw anything at least remotely well. It's like an emotional pillar for me.
    2) Also, though I could do without the ability to do so, I guess I can write pretty well. I'm yet to compose a novel but I enjoy writing short stories.
    3) I play piano, for the sake of entertaining others, listening to the music I play, and the fact that it calms me down often.
    4) Occasionally I make AMVs, but not much recently.
    5) Adobe Photoshop. Just fun stuff.
    6) Collecting DVDs seems to be something of a hobby, since I have one too many <_<.
    and finally, 7) Reading. Particularly romantic, morbid, or both in genres.

That's enough to keep me busy and not bored. XD

Years
  • Pot, Alcohol, smoking raisons...
    No, just kidding.

I like the following:
    Cricket
    Rugby League/Union
    Australian Rules Football
    Soccer
    Drawing things that haven't been drawn(makes me look like a good drawer even though I'm s**t as hell)
    Pokemon
    Anime i.e. One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and Avatar. Like more but not keeping up with them.
    T.V.
    Staying up all night watching stuff or playing games or just hanging.

Back