• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your talent/hobby?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'm told I'm a great dancer but I don't really think so. Except for flexcibility; I could probably be a contortionist (sp?) if I wanted to be.

& writing. Evreyone tells me I'm great at English.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    talents - graphic + web design

hobbies - graphic + web design , surfing , anime , music , hanging with mates.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Hobbies:
    Drawing
    Writing Fan-Fics
    ROM Hacking
    Spriting
    Playing Pokemon
    Playing Sonic
    Glomping Lucario <3333
    Creating Fan-characters

Talents:
    Drawing
    Spriting

meh...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Now I take my earlier post back,
    I can draw well.
    Boy I really spilt the beans here. XD

Years
    Hobbies:
    Art - Drawing
    Art- Graphic art
    Art- Pixel/sprite art
    Writing - Fiction stories
    Web- making sites
    Swimming

Talents

Art (all listed above)
    Singing

... I think I'll add more when I'm not so lazy.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Couldn't we just look in people's profiles for this?

Anyway, my hobbies include writing, reading, swimming, photography, going bowling, and some other stuff...

I don't think I have any real talents. o_O

Years
    I love singing, listening to music and playing act :3 (I think I have a talent at these things xD)
    Besides I do a lot of sport to improve myself... I like it when I realize that I'm better at something than before 8D
    I also like learning for another language in my free time... My mom always says I'm a linguist xD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I'll just copy and paste this from my profile o.o

Guitar, piano, basketball, tennis, swimming, science, maths, going out, going to the beach and lots more

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Drawing. Anime and Pokemon are the only things I can draw though...xD
    Watching movies. (old musicals are my favorite)
    Horseback Riding. Yesh. I'm a hunter jumper. Hoorah.
    Dancing. Mostly tap.

And...I guess that's about it.

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
    Years
    I like reading novels and manga. I like watching anime and some theatrical films. I like tennis, though I haven't played in a while since a bully in high school destroyed my racket *scratch head, silly reason to quit playing*. I love all sorts of hobby gaming and think I am good at making lists for such things. Really, most things I do I enjoy, even studying once I get situated and comfortable.

Talents, hmm, I have a happy aura that just follows me most of the time ^^.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My main talent is writing, which I guess could also be considered a hobby. I'm also getting pretty good at graphic design/architecture. Those fall into the same category for me since I design digital houses.

As for hobbies, there's reading, organization, and dog training. I don't really do a lot of interesting things.

SatoAngel

♥ Ash/William/SatoHaru lover
    Years
    Pretty much all of my hobbies (excluding like, one or two xD) involve the computer; making AMVs, recoloring junk, listening to music, writing, and drawing.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Writing! Roleplays and fanfics are the best. I like playing games but never have time for it, other than that, the usual bowling, tennis and poker are always fun. ^^

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
    I do artsy things. Writing, drawing, role playing - that sort of stuff. If I had any talent for it, I'd do singing, dancing, and acting. Sadly, though, I have the voice of a chainsmoker, the acting skills of my mom, and the dancing know-how of a ten year old. Actually, scratch that - I'm sure most ten year olds are better than me at dancing. Still, I like to think I write and draw quite well. I also play video games, which is a hobby that I'm sure will get me far in life.

Back