• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When did you meet your first girlfriend/boyfriend and how?

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    Drivers Ed was 15 and she lived in the next town over dated 3 months found out a lot of the girls at my school liked me so left her and dated different girls for the next 5 months different one for each month man I was a cruel teen.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I met my daughter's dad(first boyfriend) at my ASD social inclusion group. He was a fellow group user.
    I still keep contact with him as he is my daughter's dad.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I met my very first gf through a good friend of mine. We used to hang out a lot and then started going out. It was my very first "relationship", so nothing serious and it only lasted like 3 months, i was the one who broke it off.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I met my girlfriend after having to use her bike to get away from a flock of birds and ended up wrecking it. She proceeded to follow me around until I paid her back and we just started talking from there.

Kidding. Of course. Unfortunately our first meeting isn't very exciting; it was over social media, after a mutual friend told me she thought I was good looking.

Hardly a Disney story I know but we've been together a good 17 months now. :D

Years
    My first girlfriend I met on LiveJournal, lol. It was an LDR so it was kind of hard and we both decided to call it quits after a year. I'm the type of person who needs some sense of closeness and intimacy so LDR's are very hard for me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Met my first (and only) boyfriend during freshman year of high school. We started out as friends and then we took it to the next level during our senior year. Our relationship lasted for about two years.

Back