• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen When did you use the Master Ball?

Years
    I haven't used my master ball yet. I planned on using it on Mewtwo, but I eventually caught it with a dusk ball. :D
    I think I won't use the master ball at all lol.

John-117

Jirachi lover
    Years
    So I cheated in Diamond, I think by giving Master Balls to my pokemons in Diamond to hold it and trade them over to my SS. Then I will have a lot of MB. Haha

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    So I cheated in Diamond, I think by giving Master Balls to my pokemons in Diamond to hold it and trade them over to my SS. Then I will have a lot of MB. Haha

That's what I did O.o
    But I only transfered two just for raiko and entai.
    I'm not a fan of masterballs or cheating, but a week is enough for me. I want their Pokedex Data!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Ho-oh, but only because I didn't want to have to face it over and over again. I'll just migrate any master balls I need.

Yes, I cheat to get Master Balls when I need them. And I probably won't need them.

zerwey

:3
    Years
    I never use my Master Ball. I'm like DXrobots -- I like keeping it as a trophy. :P

Or save it for a time when I really want a certain Pokemon and can't catch it with 50 Ultra Balls :P I don't do cheating or cloning. :/

Last edited:

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    I used my Masterball/Mega ball on Entei in both of my games, I love him that much. If I ever need another, probably just trade another over -shrug-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lol mega ball.

I was going to use it... but seeing as I caught Ho-Oh (in about 2 hours), Lugia (probably about an hour or so), Zapdos (omfg hardest to catch), Articuno (eleven minutes lol) and Moltres (about a half an hour) with Great Balls... I figured I should use it on Entei/Raikou. However, I already have all those Pokemon mentioned in Pearl (aside from Ho-Oh/Lugia) so I really don't see the point of using the Masterball-- in other words, if I ever find a shiny, then I'll use it on that. XD;

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
    I'll use it on Arceus whenever he comes out. ;]

For everyone else if you have a bit of time to spend, I just use Ultra balls [Or Dusk if the situation allows].

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Ima gonna keep my master/mega(:P)ball for any event that may come out in the future :/
    was also gonna save it for a shiny, but on wednesday i went to burnt tower with hoen sound activated, and found a SHINY ZIGZAGOON!!!! and i only used 1 ultra ball!! SOOOO happy :P

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Entei.

I used it on Lugia in my first run-through.

I want to get others, for Raikou, and Lugia and Ho-oh (I KO'd Lugia first time)

Back