• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When I'm Sad, What Helps Me Is...

Rantiki

Champion of SEN Children
Years
  • Sometimes dependent on the situation that's made me sad, then crying is the only way. I am "grieving" at present and I find crying helps me a lot, my work does too, it's hard to not see the bright and good side of life when surrounded by happy and playing four year olds.

Mostly though for run of the mill sadness dancing helps, and also thinking how lucky I am sometimes I find that more effective for any attack of the poor me's I suffer from.

Sarah

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • Definitely crying it out and listening to music, reading a book and playing a video game also help keep me from thinking about certain things that make me upset. Luckily those help me because recently I found out that my dog has cancer and that she probably doesn't have much time left. You think that you would be prepared for something like this, but most times you're not. Having someone to vent and talk to really helps for times like this and I'm glad that I have friends and family who care.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • What helps me is music. I'm not kidding. Music has been with me for as long as I can remember, and it's always been there for me too. It's been my anger, my sadness, my tears... everything. It's literally my entire fucking life. I can't imagine my life without it, and I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for having it. Music has saved my life. <3 So, it's often the first thing I resort to when I'm a pissed or depressed kind of mood as well. With the shit I've been dealing with lately, it's the only thing able to keep my sane at the moment. It keeps me from self-harming and helps me get through it all.

So yeah.

Spoiler:

Back