• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I've already purchased what could be the sexiest video game in existence. ♥
    (Hoenn fanboy bias)

I'm waiting patiently to pick up my pre-order.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • Either I will pre-order it and go and get it at Midnight of the release, or I will just buy it off the E-Shop at Midnight like I did w/ Pokemon Y.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I honestly don't know when I'll buy it. Even if I do buy it on its release date or some time after, it'll be useless unless I have my own 3DS, which is something I don't foresee myself owning anytime soon.

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    I wanted to wait for a while, but I think I will buy when it's released in Europe. Especially because I will be able to buy the limited edition for the same price as the normal one.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I'll proably buy both soon after release. Either that or buy physical for OR after relase and digital of AS on release, then physical for that sometime next year.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • As soon as Gamestop opens their doors which for me is 8am. I already paid for both copies of the game. I wish that Gamestop has better pre-order gifts instead of a stupid poster (like I need another one)

:t354:TG

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • November 21st

unsure if i should pre order it or not. games usually dont sell out here, so i shouldnt have an issue getting a copy, but i just want to make sure but i probs wont pre order unless there's a decent bonus... i really want those steelcases to come to australia, i dont care about the figures at all tbh

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I already pre-ordered. Really hoping they don't sell out of copies since it comes out on a Friday and I have school before the Gamestop in my town opens. -.- I really wish that they reserved copies for those who pre-ordered. Isn't that alot of the point of pre-ordering anyway? D: Regardless, I can't wait. T-T

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I don't buy Pokémon games on release date.

I prefer to play the game with a walkthrough in hand. But I did play X sort of blindly even though I bought it two months after release. :P However, it was the wrong choice because I nearly missed the Snorlax at the beginning of the game. Maybe "miss" isn't the appropriate word, you certainly can't miss it but I wasn't prepared for it and was lucky to catch it with the few Poké Balls I had.

So I'm not making the mistake with these games again...

Sirfetch’d

I'll probably end up pre-ordering both but I could see pre-ordering one and downloading the other on release day as a possibility. Either way I plan to own both of them on release day and play through both of them!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'll be getting it on release day, most likely.

I haven't pre-ordered the game yet, but there's still plenty of time, so I've got not much things to worry about, aside from saving up enough money. If certain circumstances prevent me from doing it, for whatever reason, then I'll go to the store and purchase it hand-to-hand.

Years
  • I'm gonna hope I can buy Alpha Sapphire on the day it comes out like I did with Y, but if not, it will be soon after that. As for Omega Ruby, I plan on asking for that for Christmas.

Back