• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    1- November 21st (American/Japanese version)
    2- November 28th (European version)
    3- Later

I will buy it on November 28th, from the European eShop

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    If I have enough money spare come release day I'll buy it then. If not I'll just have to wait

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I'll probably get it on the 21st. Been kinda getting the past few games on release day, and I don't see much reason to not do that this time.

Years
  • It's often tradition to always get Pokemon games as a birthday present, or in the event if the game in question is released after my birthday (October 1st in my case) I get it at Christmas. In this game's case it's going to be the latter, and I'll likely be getting both versions as well because well, it never hurts to do so.

Years
  • I was originally going to pre-order them at GameStop and get them on the 21st, but since i'm going to be in NYC on the 22nd (the day after they release), I think it'll be even more special if I get them at Nintendo World. Provided they have them then, of course (which i'd hope they will).

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • Now that the new 3DS has been announced, I'll buy Alpha Sapphire when I buy it... that's so far away! I don't have the money though. w

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I'll probably get my copies a day or two after release, I did pre-order both games, and will pay for 2 day shipping - if I have cash left over, I'll probably buy two on release day.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The 21st in the morning (may even drive to Gamestop or Walmart to pick up a copy before heading to school that Friday). I have to resist the temptation from downloading it online at midnight though. I may pre-order though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Ya know, I totally forgot about digital downloads. I could do that this time since I have a credit card now. That's really tempting......

#istoolazytoevengotothestore

Back