• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pkmin3033

I've got both pre-ordered from GAME, so hopefully I'll get them on launch day. Since they're released three weeks after my birthday getting them as a birthday present isn't really an option, and waiting until Christmas would be torture...waiting a week after the US release is bad enough!

Getting the standard editions, because the figurines are nice...and the steelbook versions are ridiculously overpriced.

Years
  • I put in my pre orders at GameStop for 2 copies of Ruby and one copy of Sapphire just on the 9th. Will be picking those up on release date.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Well the 21st is my birthday so of course I'm getting it on release day.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Now that they've datamined the games I'm considering skipping it. I'm not very interested in playing through Hoenn again, and really, no new Move Tutors (all the moves recycled from 5th gen), no expanded Hoenn Dex, possibly no Frontier... I'm disappointed.

The most appealing thing to me is that Gyarados finally learns Crunch, but I could wait until Pokémon Z to get it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Can someone tell me if it has been confirmed that there will be day one digital download? Or if we will be able to pre-download it?

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    I have 2 copys of Sapphire and Copy of Ruby Preordered at Game Stop...gonna be enjoying Midnight Relesae ^^ with my friends along with Smash on WiiU

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Guys, will I be able to download it on E-shop ? :O
    yes u can. i ordered mine though through its website and will get a code to dl it but im going to be buying a physical copy of the game when i have money [is it me or is cancelling from nintendo a pain].

Can someone tell me if it has been confirmed that there will be day one digital download? Or if we will be able to pre-download it?
    i ordered mine last week [hoping to get a demo code] and in the email i got, they said they will send me a code the day of release to dl it.

Back