• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • "My name is Donovan,and I'm a Mage from a different dimension. My Rival and sworn enemy shot me with a powerful magic blast when I wasn't looking,and that is how I gopt hurt. It's very nice to meet you, Celeste."

Years
  • "Yes, but I tend to dissapear during daylight hours anyway." I said, thinking for a moment. then I asked "but why did you save me from the mage? and why did you choose to be in a human form?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste smiled again, though it wasn't as warm this time. "This rival of yours sounds like an evil," the young angel said quietly.

A flashback overtook her mind.

A small girl in her teens wound her way through the forest, an Arcanine by her side. The girl paused to pick some flowers for her grandmother, when pain seared through her arm.

She looked up to see a demon hovering over her. The dark being laughed and said, "It will give me great pleasure to destroy one of such innocence. You are much to pure to inhibit this earth, my dear."

A blast of darkness engulfed the young girl. She screamed in agony and took her last breath. The demon smiled at a job well done.

The girl looked around with her blue eyes. She now had wings and was standing on what appeared to be a cloud. The whole situation was explained to her.

Celeste grimaced, it was painful to think of her last few moments as a human girl.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Well, I must say that vampires are one of my favorite species of my world, unlike the snobbish elves, rude dwarves, or insane humans. I didn't paticularly like the idea of seeing one killed by a human mage." I explained, then I thought about how to word my next sentance politely, then said "As for this form, most of my guest rooms are too small for any type of dragon, so I went with a human form for simplicity."

Years
  • "I see." I said calmly, feelign my wings fully turn black, even though I had never taken the cloak off. that could explain why the wings felt stiff, but I didn't really care.. "I take it you arn't the type to make contact with others much are you?" I asked, though I didn't really expect an answer...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "He is." I said, standing up. " HIs family and mine have been feuding since I can remember. unlike my family, who uses our abilities for teh good of mankindand hte betterment of others, his family does it for self gain and satisfaction. he's been out to get me ever since we were old enough to cast magic. I'm wondering if oyu could help me with something. i was fighting a vampire earlier and I feel guilty about trying to kill her just because of her heritage. I think I may have found away that may benefit both me and her, but I need to find her if I'm to do anything."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry deoxys, just now noticed your post.

"Actually no, but there's rarely a dragon that is." I said.

"One moment, there appears to be someone near my mountain..." I said, and left quickly, by the time I had reached my main gate, I was a magnificent golden dragon, the size of an orca. "Who wishes to speak with Niddhoggr?" I asked in a loud voice that ech.oed across the desert.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste nodded. She cast her mind out, feeling for the Vamipre of which he spoke.

"This Vampire, might she be in the company of a dragon?" Celeste asked, her eyes closed. "If she is, I can take you to her now. Her presence is strong, I should be able to get us to where she is exactly."

Years
  • Talk about a flair for the dramatic.... I thought, laughing silently. then I noticed the energy signal of an angel, searching for me.. But why? I had a feeling I was about to find out.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste took his hand and stretched weightlessness into him. She lifted him up and was gone in an instant.

They both reappeared in a dark room. Celeste was quite nervous about meeting a vampire head on, but kept cool. She released Donnavon's hand and said. "There's the Vampire."

She extended a protective shield around the Mage, as she wasn't sure how the Vampire would react.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I turned around, sensing that something had just appeared, inside my mountain! "Intruders!" I thought, and began dashing down my matrix of caves, changing forms to fit through the different tunnels, on my way to the guest room with the vampire, where I sensed not only the presence of that human mage, but of another being, with strange magic power emenating from it.

Years
  • "And I see no reason why you should know my name" I said, making sure my cloak was over my wings. I had been considering letting my wings stretch in the dragon's precence, but not around a mage, especially not this mage.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste saw the dragon enter. She immediatly knew this was a powerful being. The young angel wasn't sure what she had gotten herself into.

She turned to the dragon and made a hasty apology. "I'm terribly sorry for intruding upon your mountain, sir." she said respectfully. "But this Mage wishes to make restitution with this Vampire, I do believe." she said, her pure white wings twitched nervously.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Exodus stopped, at the feeling of a magic user close. He shot his head over to a mountain in the distance and then said, "What do you want, human?"

I stopped, how did he know I was behind him. "I want to go with you." I said walking up to him and tryed to see what he saw.

"Can you use a weapon?" He asked not taking his gaze off of the mountain.

"Yeah. A sword, I take fencing lessens every other day." I said proudly.

"Think fast." He said taking out a dagger, or what seemed like a dagger for Exodus' proportion. He then threw it at me blade first.

I caught it between my hands. It seemed huge to my body height, it was more between a short and long sword, but crafted like a dagger. To my pleasure it was extremely light, and I smiled, "Thanks."

"Come on." He said then turned onto a dirt path at a sprint. I was amazed at the speed of an elf, I could barely keep up with his long strides. I had to run as fast as I could, but I could tell that he wasn't.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I'm not here to hurt you, if that is what you're thinking. I'm here to make some sort of agreement that will be mutually beneficial."

ooc: gotta eat dinner, so I won't be on for about half an hour. plase wait for me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I relaxed slighty as I felt the holy aura around this creature, it was an angel. "Well, normally I do kill those who try to enter, but as you've not only managed to get past me, but the mage you've brought is rather significant, I think I'll let it drop this time. However, do not attempt to harm her, or else you will be little more than a pile of ashes.

Years
  • "considering that you tried to kill me, I find that hard to beleive." I said to the mage. then, turnign my attention to the angel, I said "you better get out of here, White wings, if you know what's good for you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back