• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: turns out diner isn't ready yet, so I have time to make another post or two.

ic: "The dragon has already permitted us to stay." I reminded her." If you will not beleive me, then will you at least hear me out?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I will not have my home turned into a battleground!" I rumbled with a draagons voice, despite my now human form. "Discuss if you will, but if it comes to a simple fight, take it out of doors."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Celeste stared defiently at the Vampire. "You can do me no harm," she said quietly. "I cannot die.... again...." she added, pain filling her voice.

She then turned back to the dragon. "You need not worry. I have no intention to harm the Vampire. I brought the Mage here, and that was all I intended to do."

Years
    Much as I would have liked to kill him where he stood, I found myself absoloutly compelled by the dragon's voice and forcing myself to put my anger aside. "well then you might as well tell me what you came here for" I said darkly.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye spied a man and a boy walking along a path on the countryside. Tsubasa must have seen them also, because he flew towards them in a neutral stance, with no bad intentions. The gigantic, white Fearow landed beside the tall man, and the boy trailing behind him, carrying what looked like a dagger, but it was much too big to be called such.

A curious look in her eyes, Skye slid off Tsubasa's back, and gazed at the two. Her indigo eyes noticed something vaguely familliar about the very tall man, but the boy she did not know. She convinced herself that the tall man just looked like someone she had met, perhaps someone who had visited the bath house, but her intuition told her it was not so. She knew him from...elsewhere.

"Sorry to drop in on you like this..." Skye said, her long, fair hair wild from its adventures with the wind. Her eyes looked at the taller man carefully, finally noticing his pointed ears. When she noticed she was staring, she looked away, feeling awkward. "I...my name is Skye..."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "First off, I wish to apologize for attacking youjust becaue of your heritage, atlhgouh no apology could make up for ht edamage I caused. I stooped to my rival's level by judging you by your heritage rather than by your choices. But I have a plan to solve everything. My rival is a vicioius Mage with concern for any form of life. He only cares about self gain. He was a threat to existence in my world, and will liekly be the same here. Here is my proposition: If you can help me defeat my Rival, you can have every drop of blood in his body. That way He will no longer threaten anyone again, and you will have enough magic blood to last you for the rest of your undead life. Then feeding wouldn't be a necesity, it would be a choice. You would no longer be judged by your heritage, but by your actions. I said this was a mutually beneficial deal, and i mean it. But this won't work without your help."

ooc: jsut to provide some direction for the storyline. If this doesn't work, then i really don't know what to do.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "This is so fun, how come I don't have any wings. I'm an Angel, too. Well, half at least." Crystal said, looking down at the beautiful scenery she could see below.

"Be patient, dear. When you're older..." Her mother whispered. "Ride on Sora now, I'm not yet done with my cleaning." Her mother chuckled as she carried Crystal to Sora. She kissed her daughter's forehead and flew down.

"Bye, mom." Crystal said as she waved at her.
    ---===---===---===---===---
    After an hour or so of wandering around, they found both of them far from home. Sora landed and Crystal jumped out of her immidiately.

"Where are we?" She asked no one in particular.

She glanced at her Altaria and it simply shrugged. She sighed and started walking. She suddenly stopped, hearing a girl's voice speak. Hoping the girl could tell her where she was. She recalled her Altaria and headed to where she heard the girl's voice.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Exodus knelt to the ground and bowed his head, and then stood up waiting for me to do the same. He then realized that I didn't understand elven costumes. "Boy, if you want to be like me, then you'll have to start acting like an elf! Now bow down to Skye." He said irritated with my arogance.

I immeditated what Exodus did. "But may I ask why when I could just introduce myself." I said still holding the blade in my hand.

He rolled his eyes and said, "To show respect. Elven men always bow to their ladies no matter age or species, human! And they never show a their weapon to them." He then took out the daggers seath and tied it to my waist and then seathed it.

He sighed and said turning back to the young lady, "Forgive me, milady. It's been quite sometime since we last met."

Years
    I listened intently, then said "you potentially have a deal. but depending on how long it takes for us to find him, and how much energy I burn, I could run out of blood in my system. especially in battle, as you've noticed" I decided not to mention that the problem only got worse if I shifted to my Demon mode, as I was fully immortal, but I would run out of energy and be forced back to my vampire mode, and I would be in major trouble...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I don't think it would take to long to locate him. He's probably off destroying something to try to draw me out." I said confidently.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Celeste added her voice to the conversation again. "If I may," she said nervously. "I believe it shouldn't take long to find him. I tracked you by your presence, I should be able to do the same with this Mage's."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "We've...met...?" Skye could swear she felt something vaguely familliar about him, but it was like pulling memories out of thin air...

As a baby lying in the forest

Gazing at the sky, trying to pull those memories back as they tried to disappear...

Skye narrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

The soft fluttering of gentle wings, suddenly rushed and urgent...a man with a bow running below, his ears pointed...like hers...

"W-who are you...?" she asked, trying to remember. Nothing came through, but she knew...deep down. She knew him.

And now, her intuition was speaking to her. She heard footsteps heading in their direction before she could actually hear them. Turning her head, she saw a girl walking towards them.

Years
    well, this seemed to be going fairly well. a promice to be able to have as much mage blood as I possibly could want, and only the dragon knew I was a demon as well. this was easy. too easy.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sat, listening to their deal being made, when I began to have an idea... A world that had yet to see Nidhoggr surely had plenty of treasure that must be simply begging to be added to my hoard... And surely a human magician such as the one described would have a few rare treasures, they had almost as much of a lust for wealth as did dragons!

"I think I will join you both, this magician doesn't sound like the type I'd like to have to fend off from my hoard..." I said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Celeste shifted uneasily. Something in the Vampire's eyes troubled her. There was more than Vampire there, something much more evil than a Vampire.

She flapped her brilliant white wings and closed her eyes. "I sense him," she said quietly. "He's somewhere in the forest, seemingly recharging his energy." she said, opening her eyes slowly.

"I can lead you there now," she said, still uneasy about what the Vampire had planned.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I had a feeling what the Vampire was thinking. ' Dont use your demon sidesthough. After going to all this trouble, I would hate to get into another fight just because you tried for more as a demon. I know about your demon side from our last battle. You used a demon feather if I recall. I may be apologizing, but I still can't trust you until I've a reason to. i may be promising you all the mage blood you can hold, but I'll be keeping an eye on you. A condition of the agreement you might say."

I heard the Dragon's request and I turned to him. "You're welcome to join us if you wish. I sure don't want anything that Samuel would consider worht carrying."

Years
    "a demon feather means nothing, it could simply indicate that I managed to kill a demon" I said. The vampire side of thought was perfectly happy wiht the thougth of that huge quanity of mage blood, but the demon side had jsut started thinking. IF his rival was as evil as he implied, he would be focused on world donimation and destruction. If I knew evil humans well enough, he'd only be too happy to have a demon killing everybody for him. It was a simple plan, wait until we found his rival, then turn on my 'friends' with my power boost.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Exodus smiled and said, "I can't believe it, my own daughter doesn't remember me!"

I jumped back in shock, I looked at Skye, they did seem to look alike, their skin was the same fairness. I then turned to the girl approaching them. I recognized her as Crystal, we had played together when they were younger even though I was three years older than her. ((OOC: Marina I hope it's ok if our characters know each other!))

"I see I was right. You do have your mothers eyes." He said looking at her remembering ever single detail of the short life that Skye lived with him.

"Um....master..." I said realizing that Exodus had taken me in as an apprentice.

Exodus smiled at the form of respect I gave him. "Finally it's sinking into you, human!" He said as he looked at how I knelt down and waited promission to speak.

"Yes, I'm a fast learner, alittle hard headed but please forgive me for that." I said standing up.

"It's in your nature to be hard headed, but yes you are a fast learner. Now what is it that you wanted?" He said keeping things matter of fact between us.

"That's all I wanted, master. To apologize for my rudeness." I said.

"Don't apologize to me, human. It's my daughter you want to be apologizing too!" Exodus said, obviously still giving me the lessen on manners.

"Right." I said as I turned to skye. I knelt down and bowed my head saying, "Please forgive me, milady. I'm alittle hard headed, so please be patient with my arrogance."

Exodus nodded with approval and I stood back up.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I frowned. "i'm no fool. Only a demon knows what powers a demon holds. If you try to turn on us, I will contineu that fight we began earlier, and I will no longer feel guilty for killing you." I said threateningly. " This is an attempt to give you a clean and responsible life. don't blow it."I glanced at The dragon, coudln't exactly remember his name, decided to call him Nido.

"I hope you understand my reasoning here. If she does turn on us, I will kill her. You may Favoer her species, but I have a duty to uphold. I'm just trying to do it with the least amount of deaths." With everything said, I turned to Celest. "alright, lets go."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Celeste tapped her foot imaptiently. "I sensed the Mage just outside of Vendenturf. You are welcome to chase him from there."

Celeste paused, sensing great pain somewhere near a great river.

"If you'll all excuse me, I am needed."

And with that, the white winged angel had gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She found an old woman cripled beside the river. She looked at the woman in sadness, knowing it was her time.

Celeste placed her pale hands on the woman's temples, easing her pain. She guided the spirit to heaven, her work done.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeste then returned to where she had left Hope. There were now many beings there. The elf and boy she had seen earlier, a girl with pointed ears, and another very young being.

She smiled to them as she mounted Hope, waiting to see if they would notice her. Her cloak was now securly around her feathered wings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back