• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    'Seems she had business elsewhere." i muttered somewhat annoyed at Celest's sudden departure. " I suppose it's only a short flight to verdanturf form here. We can fly there, if that is alright."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well," I said, smirking "Not exactly that you'd expect mages to be that rude, but oh well. And just to make sure you two don't kill each other..." I opened a small portal to another room in my hold, and pulled out a small green drake, it was no bigger than an iguana, but with a wingspan longer than it was from head to tail. "Take this with you, and he'll notify me if there's any trouble." I said, handing the small drake to Eclipse. "I'd join you, but I have my hoard to guard, even with my "unpassable" magic barriers around it."

OOC: I gotta go offline for driver's ed, course, I'll be back in 2.5-3.5 hours.

Years
    I stayed silent, wondering how this human mage came to know so much about demons. But I knew he couldn't control me, not after a certain point. I would get what I wanted, no matter how many threats I received.. now, the trick was how to manage it wihtout the mage or dragon noticing..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I crossed my arms smiling. i already had a plan to control the matter should things got out of hand. " Well, it seems we have an extra set of eyes to make sure you don't do anything funny. So shall we go, or shall you sit there all day?"

ooc: Tried making this an inuyasha moment where the demon becomes tamed, but since that ain't happening, I guess this will end up your standard double cross.:\

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I was loney so I decided that vendurf was the best place to go. I sat in a tree no one was aware that I was there. I looked around and My Altria and Gredivoir were some where around. I had in this world for ten whole years but I had never seen a Vampire. the closest was a.....globat or Crobat...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    The man with the bow...running on the ground.

An arrow shot at a tree, a void created in its wake...

A very tearful farewell from the winged woman, and the elven man, his face courageous, and refusing to shed tears.

"She'll be all right."

"It was so...long ago..." Skye said, feeling the memories of her infant years creeping into her mind. "But...why? Why did you send me here instead of keeping me with you?"

Tsubasa seemed uncomfortable at this. He fluffed his wings as if anzious, his long neck tense and waiting. Skye reached up to pet his feathered head lovingly, sensing his anxiety even though she had not looked at him.

Years
    "Lets hurry." I said, getting to my feet. "If this thing claws me I may be forced to do somethign drastic, I already have a problem with cats..." I muttered, teleporting myself and the mage out of the caverns.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Seeing the group was occupied, Celeste pulled lightly on Hope's reins. The Rapidash whinned as the pair cantered away.

Celeste had no idea where she was off to anymore, there was no need for her gift now. She galloped aimlessly around the forest, pausing at the same river she had guided the old woman to heaven to let Hope drink.

OOC: Sorry guys, but I'm out for the night! Gotta get some sleep ya know!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    As I landed in verdanturf, the first thing I noticed was teh fire and the chaos an the people runnign all around. "Yep, Samuel is here alright."It was then that out of a field of fire Samuel stepped, his hands already glowing with his power. 'Thought this might scare you out. i se you've healed. That's good. you'll put up a god fight."

"I'm not the only one here." I said. " I have a ... companion... with me. And we intend to end this fight once and for all." I raised my hands and they began to glow, ready to fight.

"Bring it on." Samuel challenged, raising his hands as well.

Years
    "my demon side is going to hate me for weeks to come..." I muttered, finally deciding to go aginst Samuel instead. I could feel my demon half protesting, but I supressed it. I focused my mind, and felt my hair turn white as I activated my full Demon mode.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    I unleashed a telepahthcal Blast at Samule....

"AHHH DONT LOOK AT ME I DIDNT DO IT" I yelled and truned to look innocent. I really did not want to do that...I am going to hate my self forever. i looked around and Fired a shawdow ball at Samuel...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Samuel shot a energy stream straight at me. I shot one of my ownto counter it, adn they collided in teh middle. Our energy streams pressed back and forth, trying to overcome the other. It was taking us both everything we had to not to fall victim to the other's attack.

"Your... going... Down!" I grunted.

"Not... on... Your.... life!" He said back.

When he beganto get hit by a shadowball attack, Samuel found he was unable to keep going with the stream and broke off with jsut enough time to avoid my attack. Once he got away, he began firein g blast after balst towards me. With little time to react, I put up an energy shield to protect myself.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "I'm really sorry to interrupt but-" Crystal gazed at the boy who looked oddly familiar. "Johann?" she whispered absent-mindedly.

She shook her head, realizing what she said and called out her Altaria again. Seeing that they were still busy, she patted her Altaria and waited patiently for them to finish. She noticed a girl riding a Rapidash and for some strange reasons, she felt that they had something in common. But before she could call the girl, she had already left.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Exodus would have felt it neccessary to have Johann go away, but he then thought better of it, I was his apprentice and I would find out sooner or later. "You're mother is an angel. But being an angel she was forbidden to fall in love with any mortal, no matter how long they lived." He said then took a deep breath. He continued, "And we fell in love, married and had a child. But sense angels were forbidden from having mortal partnerships, she would have had to kill you, inorder to make up for the wrong she made. But we decided to take you into hiding, bring you here and have you raised as a human girl." He took a pause to let that sink in and then continued once more this time in a put out and depressed coive at the memory of his wife, "But you won't be seeing her anytime soon, or for that matter you'll probably never see her. Being an angel god called her back up to heaven, seperating you and me from her. So inorder for him to fogive her, she had to sacrifice being with us, if she would have remained here, she would have became a fallen angel, and fallen angels aren't a good omen to have, or to be around." He finished and let what he said sink into the surrounding people.

I just stood there lost and had no clue what to say, so I waited for someone to say something to stop the suspense.

Years
    I focused, and used some energy to increase Donovan's magic capability to extreme levels. Suddenly I remembered that I had very little control of my abilities in this mode, so I had to be extremly careful.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Realizing my magic was being increased, I flexed my Hands , and used the boost on my magic strength. "Thanks!" I shouted. " But unless you do some attacks, this is going to be really hard." i said coyly. TEh wyvern watching us snorted.

With one hand maintaining my shield, I aimed the other at the ground and shot some magic into it, causing an earthquake. Teh quake caught Samuel off guard adn made him lose his balance. I took the chance and charged in, hitting Samuel with an uppercut before backing off and activating my magical aura again. It was going tobhe a clsoe quarters magic battle now. Samuel stumbled back to his feet, spitting blood on th ground.

"Sneaky move." He commented. " You're a lot like me."

"Don't you ever compare the two of us!" I roared angrily.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Tsubasa seemed to relax at this, but made a strange, soft, mournful noise at the mention of Skye's mother. Skye's expression dropped to a frown. Her world was no longer what it used to be. What would she tell her...well, her parents of this world? She had grown up with them, though as she thought of it now, Skye had never really aged much. It seemed that years for her passed much slower than years of their time.

But what to do now? Should she rejoice in finally knowing her past? Should she demand to be taken back to her father's world? Should she journey to find her mother? Would it be...all right if she gave her real father a hug?

She walked closer to Exodus, feeling a million things at once, and those million things forced tears into her eyes. Her plain, bell-sleeved work shirt hung loosely around her shoulders, and her loose pants hung around her mid-calf. Her appearance was very much what she felt: a strange, lost child.

But she was found...

And she was torn...

She had no idea what to say or do, so she stood there, unable to tear her eyes away from her father.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back