• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you die, what do you want to be reincarnated as?

Years
  • Reincarnate me as a giant tortoise. I'd be cool with spending the next 100+ years just sunbathing and swimming around. I don't even care if I'm in a zoo- at least that way I know they'll be feeding me, too.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    a blue whale so i can swim & splash about singing happy songs

xXLunaSolXx

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wonder if it's bad that my first thought is "a dinosaur". What kind of dinosaur, I'm not sure. But good luck trying to be reincarnated as one of those by now, so perhaps I'll go for the next closest thing and be a bird of some kind. A parrot or an owl will suffice.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • make me a human/bird/alien based on a cat hybrid that glows, preferably mountain dew green and dorito orange, has wings, and can levitate

or a magical lesbian space rock

or a cat. any of which is fine.

pkmin3033

I don't want to reincarnate, I want to come back as a ghost so I can haunt key political figures and make their lives more of a misery. God, why would I choose to go through life again as anything.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I feel like coming back as the world's largest crocodile and just living life would be cool.

Sirfetch’d

Well I was going to answer this with something and then remembered I need to be appropriate so....

I'd like to come back as a little puppy so everyone can pet me and tell me how much of a good boy I am!

Back